Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 04:39:08 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host mx02.mail.icloud.com [17.57.156.30]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    554 5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137

Subject: cccc
From: "Support" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>

	

  <https://33ea276994.imgdist.com/pub/bfra/e3js3va9/8l6/f2q/g00/logo.png> 

Dear Valued Customer,

We hope this message finds you well. We wanted to provide you with an
important update regarding your recent parcel delivery.

It appears that your package has successfully arrived at our headquarters.
However, we regret to inform you that due to an error in the shipping
address provided, we are currently unable to proceed with the delivery
process.

We understand the inconvenience this may cause and want to assure you that
we are working diligently to resolve this issue as quickly as possible. To
facilitate the successful delivery of your package, we kindly ask you to
schedule a new delivery online using the link provided below.

 <https://roadhousechiropractic.com/newaccoun> Schedule New Delivery
Online

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate
your understanding and cooperation in this matter

Thank you for choosing USPS for your shipping needs.