Subject: IRS Resumes Tax Refund Processing – Secure Yours Today!
From: "Cathy Clarke" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 5 Jan 2025 19:13:01 +0330

Hi Spam,

The IRS has recently issued an update on the status of Employee Retention 
Credit (ERC) claims. The agency is now working at an accelerated pace to 
process claims, ensuring eligible businesses receive their refunds promptly.

With the expiration of the ERC and SETC programs looming, it’s crucial to 
act quickly. The IRS is dedicated to processing claims efficiently while 
maintaining strict oversight to prevent improper claims.

Check your eligibility now and secure your refund before it’s too late

Don’t miss out—click the link above to learn more and get started.

Best,

Cathy Clarke

Tax Advisor

“Billions Claimed in Tax Credits So Far Since 2017”

Cathy Clarke Tax Advisor, 1621 Central Avenue, Cheyenne, WY 82001.

We earn a commission on referrals at no extra cost to you

Disclaimer: You are receiving this email because you have consented to 
receive communications from us or our partners. If you believe you have 
received this email in error or no longer wish to receive our 
communications, or if you wish to withdraw your consent please use the 
unsubscribe link provided below. We take your privacy seriously and are 
committed to complying with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). 
For more information about how we process personal data, or if you have any 
concerns about how your data is being handled, or to exercise your rights 
under GDPR please read our Privacy Policy on our website.

Want to stop receiving these emails? Click here to: unsubscribe