Subject: RE: PROJECT OPERATION TEAM FORMATION
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'CYTOPLASM'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,'王景桓' <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 12:00:22 +0330

Dear Mr. Wang Jinhuan

Dear Mr. Saeid,

Good day,

Attached please find the entry notice for Mt. Spar vessel as mentioned in 
the contract No. MLB/1M/2023Q317C

It would be appreciated to instruct for the next step, as per contract we 
will wait for the 20% payment latest by 48 hours.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: CYTOPLASM <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2023 5:00 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; 王景桓 <[email-masked]>; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: PROJECT OPERATION TEAM FORMATION

Dear All,

Please find the attached email list for contract MLB/1B/2023Q317C. All 
emails, documents and attachements are to be copied (C.C) to the contacts in 
this email list, unless it is otherwise confirmed by parties to add or 
remove a receipient by written consent.

Thank you,

Regards,

S.Saffari