Subject: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS---TCP 14/NOV/2023---FIXTURE RECAP /// DAILY REPORT 10.12.2023
From: "Diamond" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'yahyavi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Faramarz Meygani'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2023 17:41:17 +0330

DEAR SIR
GOOD DAY
KINDLY NOTE FOLLOWINGS NOON REPORT(10-12-2023):

A) ETA TO  :
OFB: 22.12.2023/PM
E.OPL: 24.12.2023/AM

B) PRESENT DRAFT: AFT: 20.90 M  / FWD: 20.90 M

C)  CARGO ON BOARD : 1,922,559 BBLS / 267,482 MT

D)  NOON POSITION: LAT: 25°  09.3 N / LONG: 060° 25.0 E

E)  AVERAGE SPEED: 8.4 KNT

F)  SPEED/COURSE AT PRESENT: Vessel at anchor at CHABAHAR OPL

G) MAIN ENGINE RPM: 47.5

H) WEATHER CONDITION: WIND: NE * 2 /  SEA:  SW * 1  / CURRENT :  SW * 0.2
KNT

I) DISTANCE TO GO: 3399 N.M

J) DISTANCE COVERED: 801 NM

K)   FUEL:    HFO 1156 MT   /   LSFO 0.0    MT   /   MGO 322.0 MT   /
LSMGO 0.0 MT

      CONSUMPTION: 44.0  MT /  LSFO 0.0   MT  /    MGO 0.0 MT   /    LSMGO
0.0 MT

REMARK:

BEST REGARDS
MASTER MT DIAMOND II
MOBILE: +98-9171632873
E-MAIL : <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]