Subject: offer request
From: "Affinity Tankers Ltd" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2024 14:39:48 +0330

Good day

Enclosed herewith is our new inquiry.

Kindly provide us with your best price and availability for the attached
file.

We look forward to your quotation. Should you have any doubts, please
don’t hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.

BEST REGARDS

John Widdrington | Affinity Tankers Ltd

<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/1?ui=2&ik=2a6c98324b&attid=0.1&permmsgid=m
sg-a:r8796247316570445041&view=fimg&fur=ip&sz=s0-l75-ft&attbid=ANGjdJ-PHY5
AJJ57BiST5BvnWoW9V2EeQyP-8QzzR2hBTLC3sbAgUzknmAoHfLWgnprHtfFgfd1v__m1Xf7Di
QaeCLCbxoladdkEzXgOzEslmZs2g9YDtI5Vf7uFKcE&disp=emb&realattid=ii_k8sgvz7w0
>

Telephone:       +44 20 3142 0156 | Mobile: +44 7469 792515

ICE ID: jwiddrington
Email: [email-masked] | Web: affinityship.com
<http://affinityship.com/>

Floor 44, The Leadenhall Building, 122 Leadenhall Street | London | EC3A
8EE | United Kingdom

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail