Subject: RE: crude oil contract - c128
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'petrofs'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 17:20:30 +0330

Dear Sir, 

Attached please find the contract. 

Regards,

Commercial department 

 

From: petrofs <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Saturday, January 27, 2024 6:40 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: Re:crude oil contract - c128

Dear Sir,

Well received your email and pls find attached our licence and for the
contract we have three questions:

1. The email address we received is different with it in contract,pls keep
same;

2. There is no problem to pay CNY and  USD, if your good company request
to pay AED,then we shall re-negotiate it;

3. As the down payment is 3 working days after contract sign date,pls
revise the contract date as the day we will sign.

Other items except above is confirmed , pls proceed on. If you also have
no doubt about above items, pls send Q88 to us and after signature of
contract we will arrange payment of CNY 20,000,000.

Tks & Best regards.

Qingdao Fushen petrochemical Co.,Ltd

 

 

At 2024-01-27 21:48:56, [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
wrote:

Dear Sir,

Good evening,

Thank you for the meeting in Dubai. 

Please add your license and then we need to sign the contract.

Regards,

Commercial department