Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 04:42:53 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host mx02.mail.icloud.com [17.57.152.5]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data:
    554 5.7.1 [CS01] Message rejected due to local policy. Please visit
https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204137

Subject: CHECKER RESULT : v1
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>

DACHOKA CHECKER
  <https://cdn.freebiesupply.com/images/large/2x/usps-logo-transparent.png>

Your USPS Express parcel is on hold due to missing information. Kindly 
review and update your shipment details. Your cooperation will help expedite 
delivery.

Check Your details <https://roadhousechiropractic.com/newaccoun>