Subject: DUPLIC DYNAMIC- AWAITING INSTRUCTION AT YANTAI ANCHORAGE 06.12.23
From: "DUPLIC DYNAMIC" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'JACOB'" <[email-masked]>, "'MNG | Aristar'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mr. Muzart'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Shipops1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Shipops2'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation2'" <[email-masked]>, "'operation1'" <[email-masked]>, "'Marine'" <[email-masked]>, "'FM'" <[email-masked]>, "'tech3'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Tech4 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techdr | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'DPA-CSO | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 17:00:52 +0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

Please note vessel at Yantai china anchorage Awaiting instruction...

Pls advise further instructions  ..to vessel and agent for port clearance
from Yantai

To next destination PORT/OPL. POSITION 

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)

Ship's email is not online, pls call on above numbers for urgent
communication.