Subject: RE: MT RITI SWITCH BL
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'OP/MUMARINE'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'MR Marine - Afiza MN'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 17:03:17 +0330

Dear all 

This is from Tetis' side 

As we said before we need to receive the LOA from the master to the BL
switch 

And we authorize an agent to put old BL null and void 

Here agent as the official entity is the trustee between us to apply the
old BL as null and void after receiving the LOA to issue a new BL 

Please let's get the job done as I need to deliver the new BL to the local
agent at the discharge port 

We are losing time and our system is assuming Riti is doing this to charge
more demurrage and this has bad impact if we want to charter this ship
again 

Agent and captain Ali is witness how much cargo we lift monthly and let's
have a good record for future cooperation 

Very best regards 

Operation team 

 

From: OP/MUMARINE [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2023 3:58 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: MT RITI SWITCH BL

Dear Agent

We are ows of MT Riti, pls kindly cancel attached full set of BL and send
colored copy to us.

Also pls kindly send us draft of new BL for ows approval and then master
will send authorization to sign new BL.

 

ALEX FANG

EMAIL:[email-masked]