Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / Chief Officer to quantify MV's cargo
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 05:08:39 GMT

Dear Jijin,

Good day,

Kindly note that the MV is insisting to send on board Chief Officer to the
MV to gauge her tanks and verify the cargo quantity.

As her ullage tables, tank plan and other variables is unknown to Chief
Officer, he shall not be responsible anyways in case of any cargo
discrepancy arising whatsoever, either now or at a later date.

Ship's Chief Officer cannot be considered as a replacement for an
independent cargo surveyor.

Request advise Charterers re same and indemnify vessel staff for any cargo
discrepancy & water content found either now or at a later date.

Await yours.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked]