Subject: Fwd: 微信图片_20230613170359
From: Elyas Niroomand Toomaj <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 04:26:18 -0700

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Elyas Niroomand Toomaj <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, Jun 18, 2023 at 1:34 PM
Subject: Fwd: 微信图片_20230613170359
To: Elyas Niroomand Toomaj <[email-masked]>, Majid a'zami <
[email-masked]>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 672711908 <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, Jun 13, 2023 at 12:38 PM
Subject: 微信图片_20230613170359
To: info <[email-masked]>
CC: md <[email-masked]>, msaadatsalari <[email-masked]>,
elyas.niroomand <[email-masked]>, majid.z43 <[email-masked]>,
kevinzthu <[email-masked]>, 779538342 <[email-masked]>

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your detail reply on our previous LOI.

After careful review we have a few issues highlighted below to resolve in
order for us to accept the offer for the crude oil:

l According to the spec doc, the sulfur content of the oil is 1.73, which
is not acceptable.  We are looking for [  ].

l The expected destination port is possibly Longkou port (CNLKU) in
Shandong Province, China, which is not big, so cannot accept VLCC. Are
there other vessels ?

l As for payment method, can we have a normal international DLC
procedures?  We need to discuss more

Moreover, Light Cycle Oil is recently a popular commodity in Chinese
petroleum import market. Could you please provide any solution for
supplying light cycle oil?

l A spec doc is attached with this email, please confirm the capacity of
supply;

l Monthly demand is 2~4 shipments (50’000MT small ships);

l Please indicate the best price CIF China Port.

We are looking forward to your reply.

Best Regards,

-- 

---------

Elyas Niroomand Toomaj,

B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering,  Sharif University of Technology

M.Sc. in Drilling & Production Engineering, Sahand University of Technology

Cell: +98  (915) 8518624
Email: [email-masked]

-- 

---------

Elyas Niroomand Toomaj,

B.Sc. in Petroleum Engineering,  Sharif University of Technology

M.Sc. in Drilling & Production Engineering, Sahand University of Technology

Cell: +98  (915) 8518624
Email: [email-masked]