Subject: RE: MT SPAR / POD agent details // NEED URGENT BUNKER //
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Capt. Rochin'" <[email-masked]>, "'TETIS GLOBAL'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Sayyed Hosseini'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2023 13:14:07 +0330

Dear Captain,

Good day,

We hereby nominate below agent for Dong Jia Kou

Please start communication for pre arrival documents and for other subjects 
please get confirmation from us.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Qingdao Union Credit International Shipping Agency Co., Ltd. Tel: DL: 
0086-532-8363 3277 Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked] Address:Room 2001, building 4, feicui Bay, No. 660, 
Jialingjiang East Road, Huangdao District, Qingdao.

Regards,

Opt department

From: Capt. Rochin <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2023 9:21 PM
To: TETIS GLOBAL <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Sayyed Hosseini 
<[email-masked]>; Elyas Niroomand Toomaj 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; Capt. Rochin 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: FW: MT SPAR / POD agent details // NEED URGENT BUNKER //

Dear Sir.

Good day.

Please find urgent email of the owner of SPAR which is self-explanatory.

Need your urgent and positive action.

Best regards.

Capt.Rochin.

From: DS Global Limited
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2023 06:51
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: MT SPAR / POD agent details

Dear Sir ,

Good day ,

MT SPR is critically low on bunkers due prolonged waiting in OPL and need to 
stem bunkers , pls advise POD agent details to stem bunkers asap , please .

Agent details are essential by port & supplier to complete bunker stem at 
DJK port .

Thanks .

Regards,

Cem / Ops