Subject: OPEN POSITION DPP TANKER'S - PLS PPSE
From: Chartering <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2023 14:17:40 +0530

GOOD DAY!

PLS OFFER SUITABLE SPOT CARGO FOR BELOW VESSEL'S:

[VLCC]

1.     MT ETERNAL SUCCESS (05 BLT) ETA SINGAPORE 31ST OCT

2.     MT TOYOMI (03 BLT) ETA SINGAPORE 02ND NOV 2023.

3.     MT CATHAY KIRIN (05 BLT) – OPEN PROMPT QINGDAO, CHINA

4.     ETERNAL FORTUNE (02 BLT) – OPENING MID NOV SINGAPORE

[SUEZMAX]

1.     CATHAY PHOENIX (01 BLT) - OPENING EARLY NOV FUJAIRAH

2.     MT NARCISSUS 03 BLT)– OPENING PG 02-05TH NOV

[AFRAMAX]

1.     MT ALITA I (01 BLT) – OPENING 29TH OCT EOPL SINGAPORE

2.     MT ETERNAL 8 (02 BLT) – OPEN STRAIT (TANJUNG PELEPAS) PROMPT.

3.     MT SHUN TAI (03 BLT) – OPEN TURKEY END OCT - UNDER TC DISCUSSION

4.     MT BOREY G (00 BLT) - OPEN HUANG DAO, N. CHINA END OCT.

5.     MT SERENDI (05 BLT) – PROMPT FUJAIRAH ANCHORAGE

6.     MT HIMALAYAN (08 BLT)- OPENING END OCT YINGKOU, CHINA IGW

7.     MT RENEEZ (02 BLT) - OPENING ZHOUSHAN PROMPT

[LR 1]

1.     MT TOMIE (00 BLT) - OPENING SINGAPORE 02-05TH NOV (ON SUBS)

2.     MT EX TORM ESTRID (04 BLT) – OPENING SINGAPORE 01ST WEEK NOV IGW(NEW
TAKE OVER) – LOOKING FOR LONG TIME CHARTER

[MR CPP]

1.     MT MERMAID T (02 BLT)– OPENING MALAYSIA 03-05TH NOV IGW

2.     MT SEASTAR 1 (98 BLT) - OPEN MID CHINA 01-03RD NOV IGW

BEST REGARDS,

CHARTERING DEPT

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail and its attachments are strictly private and
confidential. Please immediately notify the sender in case you received in
error and then delete this email. Any review, dissemination, distribution,
or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. All information is given
in good faith and without guarantee of completeness or accuracy.