Subject: RE: early departure toward china
From: "operation" <[email-masked]>
To: "'ANTHEA'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 2024 13:39:34 +0330

Dear captain 
Many thanks for kind update 
Wish you a safe voyage 
We will update regarding Bl draft 
Very best regards 
Operation team 

-----Original Message-----
From: ANTHEA [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, January 28, 2024 1:03 PM
To: 'operation' <[email-masked]>; 'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
'Chartering oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>; 'Msi2
lazarmarine' <[email-masked]>; 'Tech15' <[email-masked]>;
'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]>; 'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; 'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'info'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: early departure toward china

Dear Team,
Good day,

Cfm safe receipt of below mail, content well noted.
Shall commence communicating with local agents at discharge port for
documents required for inward clearance.
Vessel has now departed S'pore OPL and commenced passage at 1730 LT  today
and will revert with LOA once you mail me the BL(s) & other cargo docs.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera
MASTER
M. T. ANTHEA
Phones:
VSAT - +12028641335
Iridium - +881677116620
Email - [email-masked]

-----Original Message-----
From: operation [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: 28 January 2024 08:31
To: 'ANTHEA' <[email-masked]>; 'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Cc: 'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>;
'Chartering oceanlink-maritime' <[email-masked]>; 'Msi2
lazarmarine' <[email-masked]>; 'Tech15' <[email-masked]>;
'Techmgmt5' <[email-masked]>; 'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; 'Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'info'
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: early departure toward china

Dear Master 

Below is the detail of the nominated port agent in Dongjiako 

Kindly communicate for per- arrival arrangements 

Very best regards 

Operation team 

刘建磊    William Liu

海运中心 Shipping Center

青岛港国际物流有限公司

Qingdao Port International Logistics Co.,Ltd

WECHAT ID;LIU451062101

Tel-1:+86-532-82987669(Working Time)
Tel-2:+86-532-82988123(24hrs Dispatcher) +86-18553261375
Email:[email-masked](Public)

 <mailto:[email-masked](Personal)>
[email-masked](Personal)

POST CODE:266599

ADD:NO.12-7 FENJIN NORTH ROAD, QIANWAN PORT AREA, HUANGDAO, QINGDAO,
SHANDONG, CHINA.