Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / S'pore EOPL / STS / Cargo loading update / 22.01, 1800 LT
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, "'Postfixture oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2024 10:50:23 GMT

Good day,

Pls find below cargo loading update as of 22nd Jan., 1800 LT : 

Cargo loaded - 754735 Bbls

Balance cargo to load - 1192295 Bbls

Current loading rate - 29195 Bbls / hour

Average loading rate since commencement - 29230 Bbls / hour (since last 06
hrs.)

ETC - 25th Jan. '24, 0100 LT

NB : 

Ship's figure is 45,265 Bbls lower than MV's discharged figures.

Recalculating to ascertain error, if any.

Shall revert regarding the difference in my next 06 hourly update.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked]