Subject: MT. MUR/ Voyage 01-2024 -Dongjiakou/MSI Inspector on board/ SOF Update
From: "MUR" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'shipping'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Chartering tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Chartering1 tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Marine2'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech22'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Ops tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Karthik tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Postfixture tankerchart'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 02:20:04 GMT

Dear Sir,

Good day

Please note the following event timings for your reference:

18th FEB

EOSP / 22:30

19th FEB

00:01 / At anchor. NOR tendered  

23rd FEB

01:00 / Anchor at home. 

Commenced maneuvering to RV position: Lat 35-18'N ; Long 120-03'E in order
to pick up MSA inspectors.

06:48 / MSI Inspector and agent o/b boarding by helicopter

Best regards,

Capt. Konstantin Gritskevich

Master M. T. MUR

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

VSat Tel: +19177242336

Sat Tel (Iridium): +881677103707

Please Note: The email system on this vessel is NOT online