Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:47:09 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host smtpin.eastlink.ca [24.222.0.18]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.1.1 ELIR5043: <[email-masked]> recipient rejected.  Suspect
mail not accepted for Eastlink domains or invalid recipient

Subject: Don't limit yourself: Meet girls from different countries and cultures!
From: "Daniel" <[email-masked]>
To: "Daniel" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:46:59 +0330

  <https://pichold.ru/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/%D0%BA%D0%B5%D0%BA%D0%BF-17.gif>

Girls <http://tiny.cc/lvojxz> 	 Acquaintance <http://tiny.cc/evojxz> 
Miscellaneous <https://shorturl.ac/7ddhz>

Today you can be with one of them!

 <https://viewstripo.email>

Start a conversation <https://t.ly/JH2rd>