Subject: ***SPAM*** Re: MT DOVER -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- SV CP DATED 16.FEB.2024 --- STOWAGE PLAB
From: "Bahrabadi" <[email-masked]>
To: "Info" <[email-masked]>, "Operation" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Yahyavi" <[email-masked]>, "Tahouri" <[email-masked]>, "Ops" <[email-masked]>, "Chartering" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2024 12:20:26 +0330

Dear sir
Good day

Kindly find the attached SP FYKP and approval pls.

Tks & B.Rgds

A.Bahrabadi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803222

Mob.Nomber : +989196386086

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dover <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Feb 17, 2024 at 12:06 PM
To: Bahrabadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Yahyavi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Tahouri 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Chartering 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Ops <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DOVER -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- SV CP DATED 
16.FEB.2024 --- STOWAGE PLAB

Dear sir

Good day

As per latest loading on T JETTY draight restriction is 20.5 mtr EK,hence 
the stowage plan will be as follows:

Draught DEP KHARK: 20.5 mtr EK

Draught ARR BATU: 20.4 mtr EK

Maximum permissible quantity to load is equal to 1,883,973 GSV BBL equal to 
257,709 MT.

B.Regards

Master / M.T Dover

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Mobile Gsm:0098 917 774 0272 WhatsApp

From: Bahrabadi [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2024 11:59
To: Dover <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Yahyavi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Tahouri 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Chartering 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ops <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Bahrabadi <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: MT DOVER -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- SV CP DATED 
16.FEB.2024 --- STOWAGE PLAB

Dear master

Good day

Refer below message pls revert with the proper SP for T-jetty.

Pla coordinate with KHARK authority for max permissible draft of T-jetty.

Tks & B.Rgds

A.Bahrabadi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803222

Mob.Nomber : +989196386086

On Feb 17, 2024 at 11:25 AM, <Info <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Captain,

Good day,

Please send stowage plan for T Jetty.

Regards,

OPT DEP

From: Bahrabadi < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2024 11:17 PM
To: Info < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Operation < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: Yahyavi < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Tahouri < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Ops < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Chartering < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: MT DOVER -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- SV CP DATED 
16.FEB.2024 --- STOWAGE PLAB

Dear sir

Good evening

Kindly find attached the SP fykp and approval.

Tks & B.Rgds

A.Bahrabadi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803222

Mob.Nomber : +989196386086

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dover <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Feb 16, 2024 at 10:54 PM
To: Bahrabadi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Yahyavi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Tahouri 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Chartering 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Ops <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, Faramarz Meygani <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, Mahdi darush <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, salehinia <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, Operation <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, Info <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DOVER -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- SV CP DATED 
16.FEB.2024 --- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP

Dear sir

Good day

WRT below message kindly find attached stowage plan fyki and approval

B.Regards

Master / M.T Dover

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Mobile Gsm:0098 917 774 0272 WhatsApp

From: Bahrabadi [ <mailto:[email-masked]> mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, February 16, 2024 20:47
To: Dover < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: Yahyavi < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Tahouri < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Chartering < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Ops < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Faramarz Meygani < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Mahdi darush < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; salehinia < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Operation < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Info < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Bahrabadi < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Subject: Re: MT DOVER -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- SV CP DATED 
16.FEB.2024 --- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP

Dear master

Good evening

Refer telecom with charterer pls revert with proper SP for max capacity  you 
can load IHCO.

Tks & B.Rgds

A.Bahrabadi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803222

Mob.Nomber : +989196386086

On Feb 16, 2024 at 8:23 PM, <Bahrabadi <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear master

Good evening

Kindly find attached file fykp and compliance.

Meanwhile pls revert with proper SP.pls consider max permissible draft of 
BATU BERHANTI which is attached in your calculation.

Tks & B.Rgds

A.Bahrabadi

OPS / GRP-1

Direct Tel : +982123803222

Mob.Nomber : +989196386086

Begin forwarded message:

From: HOSSEIN HARAMPANAHI <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Feb 16, 2024 at 8:01 PM
To: Yahyavi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Bahrabadi 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Chartering <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
Anbavypour <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Tahouri 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Ins <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, Fnc <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
sameni <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, f-meygani 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, mahdidarush 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, mehrjou 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, salehinia 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, Commserv 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DOVER -- ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -- SV CP DATED 
16.FEB.2024 --- CLEAN FIXTURE RECAP

===================================================================================

MT DOVER – ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE -SV/CP DATED:16.02.2024–CLEAN FIXTURE 
RECAP 
===================================================================================

Dear all,

Kindly find enclosed MT DOVER , with C/P dated 16.FEB.2024 , CLEAN FIXTURE 
RECAP ;

Signed and stamped recap will be sent accordingly.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

STRICTLY PRIVATE AND CONFIDENTIAL & NOT TO BE REPORTED

1-        CP DATED: 16.02.2024

2-        CHARTERER: ONDEN GENERAL TRADING FZE

ADRESS: P2 – ELOB OFFICE NO. E -21F -10 HAMRIYAH FREE ZONE, SHARJAH. UAE 
EMAIL ADD:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

3-        REGISTER OWNER:

FARMER SHIPPING INC. VIA ESPANA 122 , DELTA TOWER , FLOOR 14 - PANAMA – 
PANAMA

COMMERCIAL OPERATOR:

NATIONAL IRANIAN TANKER COMPANY, NO: 35,40,42 EAST SHAHID ATEFI ST. AFRICA 
AVE. TEHRAN, IRAN-P. O BOX: 19395-4833 – TEL: +9821 22222947, FAX: +98 21 
22275149 -

CHARTER PARTY FORM: ASBATANKVOY (ALL ITS TERMS EXCEPT AMENDMENTS / DELETIONS 
/ ADDITIONS AS STATED HERE IN)

4-        VESSEL: MT DOVER (AS PER ATTACHED UPDATED Q88)

5-        CP SPEED: ABOUT 11.0 KNOTS WSNP UP TO MAX. BEUFORT SCALE 4

6-        LAST 3 CARGOES:  FOROUZAN & IHCO / ABOUZAR CO & PASRS CO/ 
CONDENSATE

7-        ITIN: VESSEL PROMPT AT KHARK ISL OPL.

8-        CARGO: CRUDE OIL (INTENTION TO LOAD IHCO)

ALL CARGO & SLOP TANKS TO BE INERTED AND READY FOR LOADING OF NOMINATED 
CARGO.

9-        LOAD: 1 SAFE PORT/ SAFE BERTH / INTENTION KHARG ISL.

10-      LAYCAN: 16 -18 FEB 2024 / BASIS KHARG ISL.

PORT COST AT LOAD PORT (IF BERTH) TO BE ON OWNER’S ACCOUNT AND DISCHARGE 
PORT TO BE ON CHARTERER’S ACCOUNT AND TO BE PAID DIRECTLY BY THEMSELVES.

IF LOADING IS VIA STS OPERATION, ALL COST INCLUDING PORT COST /AGENCY 
FEES/LAUNCHES /TOWAGE /PILOTAGE FEE AND ALL RELEVANT EXPENSES, IN THIS 
RESPECT TO BE ON CHARTERER’S ACCOUNT.

11-DISCHARGE: ONE SAFE PORT/ (SINGAPORE (EOPL) / DISCHARGE VIA STS 
OPERATION.

12--FREIGHT: LUMP SUM USD 3,400,000 NET TO OWNER BASE 1:1

ANY TAXES/DUES ON VESSEL TO BE DIRECTLY PAID BY OWNERS. TAX/DUES RELATED TO 
CARGO/ FREIGHT TO BE ON CHARTERER’S ACCOUNT.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

QUOTE +++++

Dear Captain ,

Good evening,

Confirmed.

Regards,

OPT DEP

UNQUOTE+++++

BEST REGARDS.

H.HARAMPANAHI

NITC / CHARTERING DEP.

H.Harampanahi

NITC / CHARTERING DEP.