Subject: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS// CP DATE : 12 NOV 2023 --- RECAP
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'anbavypour'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Mansouri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2023 15:36:18 +0330

Dear captain

Good day

Based on our conversation we acknowledge our debt for SEVDA and we have 
processed the invoice but as you know our manager and financial deputy are 
on a mission abroad

To order payments

We request you to consider this email as our confirmation of our debt and 
finalize and execute the DIAMOND II contract per the previous agreement

We do wish to have a good business together as two Iranian companies to save 
our country's interests

Very best regards

Operation team

From: anbavypour [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2023 5:28 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' 
<[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 'Mansouri' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: ***SPAM*** FW: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN 
NAMA PARS// CP DATE : 12 NOV 2023 --- RECAP

Dear sir,

Thanks for your below msg, kindly note, in our system your good company is 
recognized as a debtor, so unfortunately you have left us with no other 
option rather than to clear over due outstanding

before going to next fixture,

eventhough as per our telecom, we have prepared the MT DIAMOND-II , for 
loading operation , in order not delay the lifting of your cargo, due to our 
good business relation ship request you to confirm and do payment of 
outstanding in order to finalize the fixture on MT DIAMOND-II , and instruct 
the vessel to proceed to R.V position for loading your nominated cargo as 
per your lay can .

Best regards

Capt A.anbavypour

Nitc Chartering Manager

Office Tel no.+982123803259

Sent from my Galaxy

-------- Original message --------

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Date: 12/11/2023 16:21 (GMT+03:30)

To: 'Anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, 
'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >

Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> , 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: RE: ***SPAM*** FW: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS// 
CP DATE : 12 NOV 2023 --- RECAP

Dear Captain

Good day

We do acknowledge the outstanding payments of sevda

But we cannot accept NITC taking this hostage to execute a new contract

Each contract has its terms and conditions which should not be mixed up 
together and such an approach

Will hurt the mutual cooperation spirit of the two companies

We request you keep the independency of two contracts to facilitate the hire 
of DIAMOND unless have no option except to decline our request to charter

DIAMOND

Very best regards

Operation team

From: Anbavypour [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2023 3:17 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Elyas 
Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: ***SPAM*** FW: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS// CP 
DATE : 12 NOV 2023 --- RECAP

Dear Sir,

RESENT

Best/regards

Capt.A.Anbavypour

Nitc Chartering Manager

Chartering Department

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803259

MobNo. : +98-9171718246

Fax : +98-2122275149

From: Mansouri <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2023 1:51 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Elyas 
Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'harampanahi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS// CP DATE : 12 
NOV 2023 --- RECAP

Dear sir

Ref. to below comment kindly note:

1-    As you well aware due payment of M.t Sevda is related to longtime ago 
and should clear before dealing with another agreement and it’s the 
requirment of our financial / legal system, thererfore request to confirm 
below clause:

* OUT STANDING PAYMENTS RELATED TO TIME C/P OF MT SEVDA WITH ,TCP DATED 
26.FEB.2023 WHICH IS USD 618878.61 TO BE PAID BEFORE DEPARTURE OF MT 
DIAMOND- II

FROM LOADING PORT AND ANY AMOUNT RELATED TO THE SAID C/P (MT SEVDA) WHICH 
WILL BE PENDING FROM TIME OF ON HIRE AT “EOPL” TILL DATE AND TIME OF RE 
DELIVERY

LOCATION (KHARG ISL.) TE BE PAID BEFORE CARGO DISCHARFE OF MT DIAMOND- II.

2-    96 hrs Laytime is for vlcc operation is normal and quit enough if AGW, 
however for sake of good cooperation owner will accept 110 hrs as laytime.

Awaitiny your for final confirmation ,as well as on above to finalise the 
agreement.

Best regards;

H.Mansouri

Chartering dep.

Tel. no:+982123803269

MOB: +989171777905

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2023 1:26 PM
To: 'Mansouri' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Elyas 
Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'harampanahi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS// CP DATE : 12 
NOV 2023 --- RECAP

Dear captain

Good day

Only two comments

1-      Sevda TC is different to diamond CP and to prevent any confusion 
kindly delete pending this contract execution to other contracts

2-      Laytime for load and discharge for VLCC is totally 144 hours kindly 
modify this

Rest we agree

Very best regards

Operation department

From: Mansouri [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Sunday, November 12, 2023 12:47 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Elyas 
Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Ali Anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'harampanahi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS// CP DATE : 12 NOV 
2023 --- RECAP

Dear Sirs,

Ref, to our telecom, kindly find attached spot recap for MT DIAMOND-II , Pls 
confirm/comments ( if any).

Updated Q88+ ASBATANK VOY+ INFECTIOUS OR CONTAGIOUS DISEASES CLAUSE FOR 
VOYAGE CHARTER PARTY are attached.

Pls revert in order to proceed further and instruct our ops. Department to 
give instruction to master of the vessel to proceed to STS location for 
loading.

Best regards;

H.Mansouri

Chartering dep.

Tel. no:+982123803269

MOB: +989171777905

From: Anbavypour <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2023 10:23 AM
To: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'harampanahi' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mansouri' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Farahbod' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: FW: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS// CP DATE : 
TBN --- RECAP ON SUB

Dear Sir,

Ref, to our previous and attached file, still awaiting your confirmation on 
the subject recap.

Best/regards

Capt.A.Anbavypour

Nitc Chartering Manager

Chartering Department

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803259

MobNo. : +98-9171718246

Fax : +98-2122275149

From: Anbavypour <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2023 3:46 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Elyas 
Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Mansouri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'harampanahi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Farahbod' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT DIAMOND-II / SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS// CP DATE : TBN ---  
RECAP ON SUB

Dear Sirs,

Ref, to our telecom, kindly find attached subject spot recap for MT 
DIAMOND-II , Pls confirm/comments ( if any).

Updated Q88+ ASBATANK VOY+ INFECTIOUS OR CONTAGIOUS DISEASES CLAUSE FOR 
VOYAGE CHARTER PARTY are attached.

Pls revert with your loading laycan at your earlies.

Best/regards

Capt.A.Anbavypour

Nitc Chartering Manager

Chartering Department

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803259

MobNo. : +98-9171718246

Fax : +98-2122275149

From: Anbavypour <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2023 11:33 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Elyas 
Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Farahbod' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mansouri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'harampanahi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: VLCC spot voyage

Dear Sirs,

Thanks charterer for their confirmation on the below terms & condition,

Will sent you the subject full recap for by today,

Meanwhile awaiting your Firm laycan to proceed further.

Best/regards

Capt.A.Anbavypour

Nitc Chartering Manager

Chartering Department

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803259

MobNo. : +98-9171718246

Fax : +98-2122275149

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, October 9, 2023 11:07 AM
To: 'Anbavypour' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Farahbod' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mansouri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'harampanahi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: VLCC spot voyage

Dear Captain

Good day

We agree to the below terms and conditions offered by the owner

We will give you an estimated lay can after confirming with NIOC

Very best regards

Operation team

From: Anbavypour <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, October 8, 2023 4:43 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Elyas 
Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Farahbod' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Mansouri' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'harampanahi' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: VLCC spot voyage

Dear Sir,

Ref, to your below msg, kindly note owner Can offer MT DIAMOND-II / Owner’s 
option TBN as per followings:

-          Charterer : SEPEHR ENERGY JAHAN NAMA PARS.

-          VESSEL : MT DIAMOND-II/O/O TBN ( As per attached Q88).

-          C/P SPEED : About 11 knots WSNP up to MAX. BEUFORT scal 4

-          VESSEL’S ITINERARY : Prompt at khark isl.

-          Last 3 cargo : Condensate

-          Load port : 1 safe port / sts location ( intention :Khark isl.)

-          Discharge port: one safe port (singapore ( EOPL)/ discharge via 
sts operation).

-          Cargo : ILCO

-          Lay can : to be notified by charterer

-          Freight : L/SUM 3,500,000 USD Net to owner besis 1:1

-          PAYMENT : 40% of the freight to be paid up on tendering NOR or 
not later than before departure load port and 601% of frieght to be paid 
before discharge and always on BBB.

-          Currency conversion clause: ( 1USD/ 3.6725 AED ).

-          AGENT NOMINATION : owner’s agent at load port and charterer’s 
agent at discharge port.

-          Port cost at load port to be on owner’s account and discharge 
port to be on charterer’s account and to be paid directly be themself.

-          Demurrage : USD 60,000 PDPR

-          Demurage at loading port to be calculated every 3 (three) days 
(if any) and to be paid every three days to owner.

-          Demurrage at discharge port to be approximatly calculated and to 
be paid before completion of discharge .

-          Any over payments , owner guarantee to reimburse back to 
charterer within 7(seven) banking days upon sailing from discharge port.

-          Lay time : total 96 hrs, reversible

-          STS CLAUSE : Any/all port dues, if any including towage/pilotage 
, launches, agency fees and all relevant expenses in this respect to be for 
charterer’s account and to be settled directly by them.

-          LAW AND LITIGATION CLAUSE: This chartere vshall be construed and 
the relation between the parties determined in accordance with the LAWS of 
IRAN.

-          Any dispute arising under this charter shall be decided by the 
IRANIAN COURTS to whose jurisdiction the parties hereby agree or determined 
in the LAW of IRAN.

-          YA rule 1994 to be applied.

-          Rest as per ASBATANK VOY 1997 WITH LOGICAL AMENDMENT & OWNER’S 
RIDER CLAUSES.

-          This offer is valid till 09.10.2023 // 1200 hrs l.t  IRAN TIME.

Best/regards

Capt.A.Anbavypour

Nitc Chartering Manager

Chartering Department

Office Tel No. : +98-2123803259

MobNo. : +98-9171718246

Fax : +98-2122275149

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Sunday, October 8, 2023 2:32 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Elyas Niroomand 
Toomaj' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: VLCC spot voyage

Dear Mr. ANBAVYPOUR

Good day

Referring to our negotiations

We the sepehr energy would like to receive your most competitive offer for a 
spot voyage of one VLLCC

Loading port: khark SPM or Vai STS

Discharge port: EOPL via STS

Looking forward to your price and ship availability

Very best regards

Operation team