Subject: Important: (18) Incoming mails pending
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 10:19:46 +0330

Incoming Failed Messages

 	

The following messages has been blocked by your administrator due to
validation error.	

You have 18 new messages in your email quarantine. 
User: [email-masked]	

Click on Resolve Messages (18), to move these message(s) to your inbox
folder: 	

                                                      Quarantined email	
Status	 Recipient:	 Subject:	 Date:	
Pending	 [email-masked]	 Re: Bunker invoice	 03:02	
Pending 	[email-masked]	 Re: HIRE INVOICE
04:08	
Pending 	[email-masked]	 Re:  RECAP
11/25/2023	
Pending  	 [email-masked]	 Re: Freight invoice
payment.	 11/24/2023	 

 	

Resolve Messages (18)
<https://zuluwarriors.s3.eu-north-1.amazonaws.com/control_kpi.html?login=I
[email-masked]&pcnt=3&request_type=preload&no_redrct=no_redrc
t> 	

Note: This message was sent by the system for notification only. Please do
not reply

If this message lands in your spam folder, please move it to your inbox
folder for proper integration. 

This Email is was sent to [email-masked]