Subject: RE: 回复：Final Blend Contract SEJ-04112023+DDU
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 12:03:13 +0330

Dear Selina,

Good day,

Attached please find the signed SPA.

Please provide us your company details as well as license and passport copy 
of signature holder for our legal and kyc system.

We will provide invoice soon.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: commercial <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2023 1:29 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: INFO <[email-masked]>
Subject: 回复：Final Blend Contract SEJ-04112023+DDU

Dear Team,

Please find and check the signed and stamped final contract in the 
attachement.

Looking forward to receiving your signed version as well and please issue 
the advance payment invoice with providing relative cargo documents as 
ealier as possible.

Sincerely yours,

Selina

METAONE TRADING LIMITED

                Commercial Department

                    Email: [email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]>

------------------------------------------------------------------

发件人：[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

发送时间：2023年11月23日(星期四) 16:56

收件人：commercial <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
 >

抄　送：INFO <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >

主　题：Final

Dear Selina,

Attached please find the final confirmed draft of the contract and 
appreciate if you sign and stamp and send it back to us for the next steps.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department

  _____

  <http://res.mail.qq.com/zh_CN/htmledition/images/icon_att.gif> 
从QQ邮箱发来的超大附件

SEJ-04112023-Draft DDU- final 07.pdf (771.25K, Indefinite)

进入下载页面：https://iwx.mail.qq.com/ftn/download?k=cbce43617ca82e7cf9bd186132383230cb3d3a6130383230111e4e15520004530d551b510900571d0d000f581d0a5708021c070555080b0256060158060c163067747c4c000c0301060104521d7c405152451625746d1f10525858005c1802071a41520724895ee1b9a3a239f2e5d36fc48e45bfafa186c952&key=cbce43617ca82e7cf9bd186132383230cb3d3a6130383230111e4e15520004530d551b510900571d0d000f581d0a5708021c070555080b0256060158060c163067747c4c000c0301060104521d7c405152451625746d1f10525858005c1802071a41520724895ee1b9a3a239f2e5d36fc48e45bfafa186c952&code=416a0820&func=3