Subject: Pre arrival update, LPG/C CALYPSO GAS, Loading Supervision, LPG, BA, Due 03rd August 2023, (Ref no.:NPEC23/08174/OPG)
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ali.hps'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 00:48:23 +0430

Subject: Pre arrival update, LPG/C CALYPSO GAS, Loading Supervision, LPG,
BA, Due 03rd August 2023, (Ref no.:NPEC23/08174/OPG)

Dear Sir,

Good night!

We are pleased to bring your kind attention to the following:

Vessel’s ETA: 

As per latest information received from port control the vessel will receive
pilot around 0330 hrs. on 06.08.2023.

Terminal’s berthing prospect:

As per terminal, berthing prospect will be at 0500 hrs. on 06.08.2023.

Designated jetty:

As per terminal, subject vessel will be berthed to Jetty no. C5.

 

Weather condition for next 3 days:

Bandar Abbas Weather Today (1–3 days)

Mostly dry. Warm (max 40°C on Tue afternoon, min 31°C on Sat night). Wind
will be generally light.

 

SOURCE:  <https://www.weather-forecast.com/>
https://www.weather-forecast.com/

Keeping you posted accordingly.

NPEC Persons in charge: 

You may keep in touch with our operation team entire the operation on
24hrs/7days basis. Our contact details are as follows:

Operations manager:

Name

:

Farid Nikrou

Cell

:

+989166134673

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Deputy of Operations Manager:

Name

:

Capt. Mohammad moloudi

Cell

:

+989171883512

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Laboratories Manager:

Name

:

Dr. Mohammad mahdi nouri

Cell

:

+98 912 087 7399

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Coordinators:

Name

:

Fatemeh Omraninasab

Cell

:

+989044309445

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Name

:

Zahra Alipour

Cell

:

+989044779101

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Alternative contact:

Name

:

Ali Hassanpour

Cell

:

+989128501868

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

This communication contains information which is confidential and is
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) only. The unauthorized
reading, disclosure or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information contained in it is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it. The
contents of this message do not reflect the opinion of NIKAN PETROLEUM
EXCHANGE CONTROL (NPEC) or any of its affiliates except to the extent that
it relates to their official business

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, August 1, 2023 2:34 PM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: 'ali.hps' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Confirmation, LPG/C CALYPSO GAS, Loading Supervision, LPG, BA, Due
03rd August 2023, (Ref no.:NPEC23/08174/OPG)

 

Confirmation

Date

:

01.08.2023

Vessel

:

LPG/C CALYPSO GAS

Client

:

TBA

Commodity

:

LPG

Att.

:

Mr. Farshad

Quantity

:

4000 MT

Survey type

:

Loading Supervision

Due

:

03rd August 2023

Ref No.

:

NPEC23/08174/OPG

Port

:

BA

Dear Sir,

In reply to your verbal appointment dated 01.08.2023, we have pleasure in
enclosing a detailed confirmation as outlined below:

A.	Scope of work:

Pre-arrival updates:

*	Vessel ETA
*	Terminal berthing prospects
*	Berth status
*	Weather condition

Ship Arrival report:

*	Key meeting with Vessel’s master/Chief officer and terminal’s
representatives
*	Determination of vessel’s OBQ
*	Determination of flaring quantity (If applicable)

Loading supervision report entire the operation:

*	Updating throughout the operation
*	Shore line fill verification (if necessary)
*	Ship’s Loaded quantity determination.
*	Investigation the factors which may contribute to loss
*	Preparing survey report and documents.

B.	B/L Quantity determination:

B/L quantity determination will be as per terminal procedure.

C.	Survey fee:

Our survey fee as per aforementioned scope of work will be USD 1100.00/-

D.	Client’s contact details:

      Following staff will receive our updates entire the operation:

      Mr. Farshad

E.	NPEC Persons in charge:

You may keep in touch with our operation team entire the operation on
24hrs/7days basis. Our contact details are as follows:

Operations manager:

Name

:

Farid Nikrou

Cell

:

+989166134673

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Deputy of Operations Manager:

Name

:

Capt. Mohammad moloudi

Cell

:

+989171883512

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Laboratories Manager:

Name

:

Dr. Mohammad mahdi nouri

Cell

:

+98 912 087 7399

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Coordinators:

Name

:

Fatemeh Omraninasab

Cell

:

+989044309445

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Name

:

Zahra Alipour

Cell

:

+989044779101

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Alternative contact:

Name

:

Ali Hassanpour

Cell

:

+989128501868

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

Very truly yours

Nikan Petroleum Exchange Control Co.,

Ms. Leila. Amidi| Operation Department  
Telephone: 09122823897

Fax: +7791570034

E-Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Co.,

This communication contains information which is confidential and is
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) only. The unauthorized
reading, disclosure or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information contained in it is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it. The
contents of this message do not reflect the opinion of NIKAN PETROLEUM
EXCHANGE CONTROL (NPEC) or any of its affiliates except to the extent that
it relates to their official business