Subject: ***SPAM*** ✉ You have (15) quarantined messages, Feb 07, 2024
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2024 04:16:21 +0330

Incoming Failed Messages

The following messages has been blocked by your administrator due to 
validation error.You have 15 new messages in your email quarantine.
User: [email-masked] on Resolve Messages (15), to move these message(s) to your inbox 
folder:

                                                      Quarantined emailStatus 
Recipient:	 Subject:	 Date:Pending 
[email-masked]	 Re: MT Star C (ULSD deal)	 02:07Pending 
[email-masked]	 FW: HIRE INVOICE	 02:37Pending 
[email-masked]	 Re: Naphtha Deal Recap	 02/06/2024Pending 
[email-masked]	 CPA Draft/Freight invoice	 02/07/2024Resolve Messages (15) 
<https://parkjoven.com/wp-includes/Requests/src/Transport/Fsockopen/Transportcut/?email=[email-masked]>

Note: This message was sent by the system for notification only. Please do 
not reply

If this message lands in your spam folder, please move it to your inbox 
folder for proper integration.

This Email is was sent to [email-masked]

Unsubscribe From This List | Manage Email Preferences