Subject: FW: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Calling Huangdao / Discharging / Pre Berthing questionnaire
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2024 18:46:52 +0330

From: Ops3 oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2024 7:56 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: Chartering1 oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]>;
Chartering oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]>;
Chartering2 oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]>;
Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]>; ANTHEA
<[email-masked]>; 'Msi2 lazarmarine' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Calling Huangdao / Discharging /
Pre Berthing questionnaire

Dear Elyas,

Good day to you,

Please find the below mail from master. Gentle reminder for pending Docs.
Suggest charterers to send the full set of docs( including the previously
send docs ) in one attachment to avoid any confusion.

Also please find attached draft LOI fykp. Kindly revert the same to be
provided to agent with confirmation on cargo receivers, for lining up
vessel in disport.

 

Thanks and regards,

Jijin George

Get Outlook for iOS <https://aka.ms/o0ukef> 

  _____  

From: ANTHEA <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2024 6:00 AM
To: Ops3 oceanlink-maritime <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: 'Msi2 lazarmarine' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>
Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Calling Huangdao / Discharging / Pre
Berthing questionnaire 

Dear Jijin,

Good day,

Pls find attached pre berthing confirmation form from local agants.

Vessel has to confirm readiness for discharging soonest upon completion of
formalities, vide Points # 03 & 04.

I am supposed to send the completed form 24 hours in advance with copy to
terminal.

Awaiting green light confirming no financial hold on cargo and receipt of
discharge orders prior sending out attached form.

Pls advise.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>