Subject: Secure Your Linode Account & Manage Users
From: "Linode No-Reply" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2024 23:32:21 +0330

We're working on integrating Linode and Akamai. Learn more 
<https://www.linode.com/blog/linode/a-bold-new-approach-to-the-cloud/> .

  <https://pages.linode.com/rs/129-VQU-890/images/akamai-logo%402x.png>

Secure Your Linode Account & Manage Users

Protect your personal and sensitive account information

  <https://marketing-assets.us-east-1.linodeobjects.com/Security.png>

Two-factor authentication (2FA) increases account security by requiring two 
forms of authentication: your password and an expiring token. Enable 2FA in 
just a few minutes to greatly reduce the risk of unauthorized account 
access.

Enable 2FA For Your Account 
<https://cloud.linode.com/profile/auth?utm_source=onboarding_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=onboardingB_secure>

  <https://brand.us-east-1.linodeobjects.com/images/linode-splash-teams-user-permissions-1.png>

With our additional security controls, you can add security questions and 
answers to help verify your identity in the event you lose access to your 
account, 2FA token, or 2FA scratch codes. You can also control access to 
your resources by adding additional users and permissions.

Read About Account Security Controls 
<https://www.linode.com/docs/products/platform/accounts/guides/manage-users/?utm_source=onboarding_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=onboardingB_secure>

--

Akamai

Copyright © 2024 Linode, LLC, 249 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19106. All 
rights reserved.

855-4-LINODE (855-454-6633) Intl.: +1 609-380-7100 Email us 
<mailto:mailto:[email-masked]>

You have received this email because you indicated that you'd like to 
receive updates and tips about your Linode account. To unsubscribe or change 
your email preferences: Subscription Center 
<https://www.linode.com/subscription-center/>

Support <https://www.linode.com/support>  | Community 
<https://www.linode.com/community/questions/>  | Product Docs 
<https://www.linode.com/products/>  | Guides 
<https://www.linode.com/docs/guides/>