Subject: RE: Signed sale - and purcahse agreement.
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Niek | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand'" <[email-masked]>, "'Du Guangzhi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Rene | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Aref | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Emre | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Gene | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Yunshu | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 08:56:23 -0700

Dear Niek,

Good evening,

Attached please find the Proforma as per contract.

We will send CI after finishing pricing period.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Elyas

Commercial department

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2023 3:10 AM
To: [email-masked]; 'Elyas Niroomand' <[email-masked]>; 'Du 
Guangzhi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>; Aref | 
Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>; Emre | Gemini 
General Trading <[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General 
Trading <[email-masked]>; Yunshu | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Signed sale - and purcahse agreement.
Importance: High

Dear Elyas,

Thank you very much for the signed contract. Receipt hereby confirmed.

Gemini Group of companies Holding BV is the buyer and attached you will find 
a copy registration Chamber of Commerce and banking details.

Tank storage details will follow asap.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.

Van: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Verzonden: zondag 22 oktober 2023 11:41
Aan: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Elyas Niroomand' 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'Du 
Guangzhi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
CC: Rene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Aref | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Emre | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Gene | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
Yunshu | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Onderwerp: RE: Signed sale - and purcahse agreement.

Dear Niek,

Good afternoon,

Attached please find the signed contract for 1.7 million light and 300,000 
barrels of heavy crude oil.

We will send the PI for the down payment as mentioned in the contract.

Please provide storage coordinates and bank details for the payment and 
license which is going to pay the down payment.

Looking froward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Elyas

Commercial department

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, October 21, 2023 10:54 AM
To: Elyas Niroomand ( <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]) < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Du Guangzhi < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Du Guangzhi ( <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]) < <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>
Cc: Rene | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Aref | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; Emre 
| Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General Trading < 
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]>; 
Yunshu | Gemini General Trading < <mailto:[email-masked]> 
[email-masked]>
Subject: Signed sale - and purcahse agreement.
Importance: High

Dear Sirs,

Attached the signed sale – and purchase agreement. We amended on page 7  one 
item:

10.1. payment of 10 % of the total value of the cargo is done by 
international money wire transfer immediately after contract has been signed 
latest by 3 working/banking calendar days.

Please countersign and return to us as soon as possible.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

 <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/> www.geminigroupofcompanies.com

 <http://www.atlasfse.com/> www.atlasfse.com

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.