Subject: FW: Structural and Non-Structural Metal Works_ E010-23_ The Anchor at Dubai Harbour, Dubai.
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 10:32:47 +0330

From: SAPID Shipping Co. [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Thursday, November 23, 2023 9:48 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Structural and Non-Structural Metal Works_ E010-23_ The Anchor at 
Dubai Harbour, Dubai.

KCE-Enq Ref No.        :- E010-23

Client                        :- Shamal Development LLC

Consultant                 :- Woods Bagot.

Duration of Contract. :- 16 Months including mobilization.

Total B.U.A                :- 21,610 M2 (Approx.)

Project :- The Anchor at Dubai Harbour (2B+G+5), Dubai.

Subject :- Structural and Non-Structural Metal Works.

Dear Sir

Good Day,

With reference to the above-mentioned project, we invite you to submit a 
proposal for the above-mentioned works more particularly based on the 
documents.

Please find attached Enquiry Letter/Appendix, BOQ and find below Links for 
Tender Documents. .

Kind Regards

E.Malayjerdi (Mr.)

Marine Superintendent

SM2-Sapid Shipping co

SAPID Shipping Co.

T-Company: +98 21 23841

T-Direct No:+98 21 2384 2865

FAX No: +98 21 2612 5072

Email: <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

 <http://www.sapidshpg.com/> www.sapidshpg.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This email is intended only for the addressee named above. As this email may 
contain confidential or privileged information, if you are not the named 
addressee or the person responsible for delivering the message to the named 
addressee, Please inform us (By Email or Telephone) before deleting it. 
Please delete the document from your E-Mail system. The contents should not 
be disclosed to any other person nor copies taken