Subject: FW: MT NEIRUS // RIZHAO CHINA // AGENTS INTRODUCTION
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, "'Globalsi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 16:11:21 +0330

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 4:53 PM
To: shipping <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Re: MT NEIRUS // RIZHAO CHINA // AGENTS INTRODUCTION

Dear Shailesh,

Good day.

Well rcvd your below.

Pls find the anchorage position as below:

Shelter anchorage: (draft : -29M~-31M)

a:35° 04′17″N /120° 01′54″E

b:35° 03′41″N /120° 02′33″E

c:35° 04′45″N /120° 04′02″E

d:35° 05′21″N /120° 03′23″E

Pls note before we giving the vessel port entrance permission, our vsl 
cannot enter into the shelter anchorage.

So do not inform the vessel enter into the port and wait for our further 
port entrance permission instruction.

Suggest you can find a safe place to drop anchor at least 20miles from the 
east of the shelter anchorage and wait for our further port entrance 
instruction.

Pls kindly provide us the vessel's contact details for our operation, we wl 
send the port information and required pre-arrival docs to the vessel after 
receiving vsl's contact details.

Awtg yours.

  _____

Thanks & Best Regards

Carrie  (Mob: +86 18363306619)

Shipping Department Manager

As agent only

New  Refine  International Logistics (Rizhao) Co., LTD

ADD：Room 318, Gate 16, Yanhai Road, Lanshan District, Rizhao, Shandong P.R. 
China

E-MAIL: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

From: Shipping - Pioneer Energy FZ-LLC <mailto:[email-masked]>

Date: 2023-11-22 18:11

To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

CC: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>

Subject: MT NEIRUS // RIZHAO CHINA // AGENTS INTRODUCTION

Good day.

Please find below the agent details for the vessel call at Rizhao, China.

Kindly coordinate for a smooth port operation.

RIC – Carrie, Pleas provide anchoring location for the vessel so that it can 
start passage.

Carrie  (Mob: +86 18363306619)

Shipping Department Manager

As agent only

New  Refine  International Logistics (Rizhao) Co., LTD

ADD：Room 318, Gate 16, Yanhai Road, Lanshan District, Rizhao, Shandong P.R. 
China

E-MAIL:[email-masked]

Best Regards,

Shailesh