Subject: RE: LOI 04092023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'SHA X'" <[email-masked]>,'"А.К.Марасанов"' <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2023 08:00:43 -0700

Dear Sirs,

We the undersigned company, PUYUAN TRADE CO LIMITED hereby confirms with 
full legal and corporate responsibility and under penalty of perjury that we 
are ready, willing, and able to supply light crude oil based on following 
terms and conditions:

1.          Commodity:    crude oil API 33.9 (sulfur content 2.10)

2.      Quality :          Attached spec with 5% tolerance

3.      Quantity:         1,000,000 bbls with 10% tolerance

4.        Price :             minus 18.00 USD based on ice brent during 5 
days during pricing period     (two days before vessel alongside  date and 
vessel alongside  date and two days after vessel alongside  date)

5.      Delivery:          STS Fujairah or Oman

6.      Payment:          buyer shall make 5 million USD down payment, after 
that seller will load a vessel to sail out to the STS location, buyer will 
make the remaining payment up to 100% payment latest by 24 hours after dip 
test results and before discharge

7.      Attachment list for trader company: The following list should be 
attached with your ICPO:

1.      Analysis

2.     Refinery Quota

3.     Passport Copy of CEO.

4.     Company Profile.

5.     Trader License

Please consider that we are governmental company and we need full KYC 
information attached to your ICPO.

Best regards,

PUYUAN TRADE CO LIMITED

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2023 8:45 AM
To: 'SHA X' <[email-masked]>; '"А.К.Марасанов"' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: LOI 04092023

Dear Mike and Dear Alexander,

Good evening

Well received we will review and revert at the earliest.

Regards,

Commercial VP

Elyas

From: SHA X <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Monday, September 4, 2023 2:08 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Fwd: LOI 04092023

Begin forwarded message:

From: SHA X <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: September 4, 2023 at 12:17:12 GMT+3:30
To: "А.К.Марасанов" <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: LOI 04092023

well noted.

Will be processed and replied ASAP.

Best Regards

Mike Abjadi

On Sep 4, 2023, at 12:12, А.К.Марасанов <[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Sirs!

We hereby express our deepest respect and want to inform you of the 
following.

Our Russian company CJSC NT Bunkering was founded in 1997 in the city of St. 
Petersburg. It was reorganized in 2007.

During her work, she has gained extensive experience and an extensive 
customer base of buyers of petroleum products.

UNITED STREAM DIS TICARET LIMITED SIRKETI was engaged by CJSC NT Bunkering 
as a partner as a financial agent to reduce the risks of financial flows.

We hope that the cooperation of our organizations will be fruitful and 
mutually beneficial for both parties.

With Respect,

Commercial Director/Owner

Alexandr Marasanov.