Subject: RE: Authorization for reloading 4 M BBLS of IH
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2024 21:44:23 +0330

Dear Mr. J. Hosseini,

With reference to our negotiations, we "Milen Trading Co. Limited" 
hereby nominate the below company for the payment of the storage tank 
invoices, please nominate this company to NSK and storage tanks to 
confirm and consider and confirm this payment for the storage tanks and 
deduct from your total balance of payments from the storage agreement :

Guangdong Shouren Supply Chain Management Co., Ltd. "并委托广东守仁供应链管理有限公司 
"(unified social credit code: 91440101MA9XWHML6A)

Regards

Milen Trading Co. Limited

 From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2024 1:05 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 's.salehkhani' 
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]
Subject: Authorization for reloading 4 M BBLS of IH

Dear Ms. Due,

This letter is to formally notify that the ownership of the whole crude 
oil currently stored in the Dalian and Changxing's tanks ( about 20 
million barrels) will be transferred to '' Milen Trading Co. Limited '' 
(with license No.76393312-000-04-24-2) who is acting as our 
representative for the reloading of Iranian Crude Oil from the Dalian 
and Changxing's tanks.

Additionally, we are issuing a delivery notice for a total of 4 million 
barrels of heavy crude oil, which will be loaded in two separate 
consignments of 2 million (+/- 10%) barrels each.

We kindly request that the invoice for these 4 million barrels, which 
shall be evaluated and confirmed by NIOC covering  the storage fee from 
the beginning of the contract until the end of December 2023, be sent to 
us at your earliest convenience.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Yours sincerely,

j.hosseini

 From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, December 15, 2024 6:17 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; 
[email-masked]
Subject: Authorization for reloading 2M BBLS of IH

Dear Ms. Junni Due,

With thanks to your cordial support, referring to your email on 
7,Dec,2024 and further to the mutual tank storage contract no. 
20180801DA(and its relevant amendments), please be informed that we 
would like to introduce "Milen Trading Co. Limited" (with license 
No.76393312-000-04-24-2) as our representative for reloading from Dalian 
tanks.

In this respect we hereby issue the delivery notice for 2,000,000 BBLS 
(+/-  %10) of Iranian Heavy crude oil to be loaded by "Milen Trading Co. 
Limited" (Company Email: [email-masked]) during Dec 2024 
and the transferring method could be via Pipeline, Waterways and/ or 
Highways accordingly.

It is well understand that, at the present, the A/M delivery notice is 
only for Quantity & Quality and the  remaining cumulative cargoes on the 
shore tank agaest A/M contract belong to the NIOC.

Thank you in advance for your kind understanding nd co-oprations as 
usual.

Best regards,

NIOC-Crude Oil Operations Division

 From: [email-masked] (杜君妮) <[email-masked]>
Sent: Saturday, December 7, 2024 5:44 PM
To: mdo <[email-masked]>; Mr. Salari <[email-masked]>
Cc: s.salehkhani <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 
m.sharifi <[email-masked]>; NIOC-BJ <[email-masked]>
Subject: TOP URGENT! Reloading from Dalian

​​TOP URGENT！

To: Mr. Salari Managing Director of NIOC International Affaires

Dear Mr. Salari,

Good day!

We would like to kindly inform you that we are ready to start reloading 
all of your cargoes under the following condition:

1. Kindly nominate vessels for reloading, which are not on the SDN list. 
  Please send us the Q88 of your nominated vessels and possible Laycans 
for loading. The details of the vessels should be further negotiated in 
details as soon as possible.

2. The first vessel to arrive for loading should not be later than 20th 
December, 2024. The loading schedule should be confirmed as soon as 
possible.

3. NSK should receive the payment 3 days prior to loading. The 
outstanding payment should be made for the tanks that your esteemed 
company will appoint for reloading for the period of October 2018 to end 
of December 2023.

4. Although we are looking forward to have a face-to-face meeting in 
Tehran with your esteemed company, but considering the time PDA need to 
get approval for traveling and our current time limitation for reloading 
all of your cargoes, we kindly ask your esteemed company to appoint a 
delegation to China and finalize all of our remaining issues regarding 
the extension of our storage contract of 2024.

If you would need any further information, please don't hesitate to 
contact us at any time. Thank you for your kind understanding and 
cooperation in advance and looking forward to receive your kind reply.

Best regards,

--

以上

           顺颂商祺

                                  致礼！

杜君妮

Junni Du

President Assistant / Deputy General Manager

NSK (China) Trading Co.Ltd

NSK Dalian International Trading Co. Ltd

Tel:  +86-411-8295-0703

Fax: +86-411-8295-0703

Mobile: +86-156-4239-9933

Email: [email-masked]