Subject: RE: LOI 221023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: 'Александр Марасанов' <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Du Guangzhi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2023 18:54:26 +0330

TO : Trading League Middle East DMCC

Ms. Bibijan Hojamyradova , Managing Director DIRECTOR

Date : 24th October 2023

Ref: PTC-24102023-27

Subject: Full Corporate Offer (FCO)

Dear Sirs,

We the undersigned company, Xin Rui JI Trad Company Limited  hereby confirms
with full legal and corporate responsibility and under penalty of perjury
that we are ready, willing, and able to supply light blend crude oil based
on following terms and conditions:

1.          Commodity:    crude oil API 33.9 (sulfur content 2.10)

2.      Quality :          Annex 1 with 5% tolerance

3.      Quantity:         1,000,000 bbls with 10% tolerance 

4.        Price :             minus 18.00 USD based on ice brent during 5
days during pricing period     (two days before vessel alongside  date and
vessel alongside  date and two days after vessel alongside  date)

5.      Delivery:          CFR QINGDAO CHINA  

6.      Payment:          buyer shall make 5 million USD down payment, after
that seller will load a vessel to sail out to the STS location, buyer will
make the remaining payment up to 100% payment latest by 24 hours after dip
test results and before discharge 

7.      Attachment list for trader company: The following list should be
attached with your ICPO:

1.      Analysis

2.     Refinery Quota

3.     Passport Copy of CEO.

4.     Company Profile.

5.     Trader License

Xin Rui JI Trad Co. Limited 

Commercial Department 

 

From: Александр Марасанов <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2023 8:48 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: LOI 221023