Subject: Fwd: Invoice review request
From: [email-masked]
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Thu, 23 May 2024 03:05:22 -0700

Hello  Sir

Our agent have sent the first invoice, but we noticed the account is 
different from what was in signed in contract and previous invoices also 
have a different account detail

Please can you kindly review carefully if possible please schedule a 
zoom call for further clarification

Find attached for your further review

Thank you,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mr. Mohamed Mostafa

_OPS Manager_

P. O. BOX 17385, AL AIN

TEL:  +9713 7664641

FAX:  +9713 7665236

MOB:+971507230291

[email-masked]

http://www.bluelineuae.com [1]

BLUE LINE GROUP

www.avast.com [2]

Links:
------
[1] 
https://smex12-5-en-ctp.trendmicro.com/wis/clicktime/v1/query?url=http%3a%2f%2fwww.bluelineuae.com&amp;umid=36362662-c7a6-4c57-b7f8-1b8249d950b4&amp;auth=30e19357da9420d50ded5134777d5c23087c2967-9d55858d57126544791ba6a38270f5530c3c7ca5
[2] http://www.avast.com/