Subject: RE: LOI 221023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: 'А.К.Марасанов' <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 19:26:59 +0330

Dear Andrey,

Good evening,

Thank you for the reply.

Attached please find the FCO as requested.

Please provide the requested information and then we will revert with the
draft of contract.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department 

From: А.К.Марасанов <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2023 12:37 PM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: RE: LOI 221023

TO: Xin Rui JI Trad Co. Limited 

REF: PTC-24102023-27

Dear Sirs,

Thank you for your offer. Due to the fact that the cargo is already in a
tanker in the Qingdao CHINA area, please exclude the advance payment of 5
million USD from the PAYMENT point.

To speed up the transaction, we suggest sending a draft contract or FCO to
us. The buyer signs a contract or FCO and sends it to you together with a
financial document that confirms the availability of funds. After confirming
the funds, the seller issues the CI, provides the Q88 of the ship, its
location and issues permission to conduct a DIP TEST. After successful
completion of the DIP TEST, the buyer makes 100% payment and the ship is
sent to the QINGDAO port for unloading. The Seller and the Buyer sign an
annual contract for subsequent shipments.

I kindly ask you to carry out this transaction as soon as possible!

Sincerely.

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
[mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Tuesday, October 24, 2023 6:24 PM
To: 'Александр Марасанов'
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'Du Guangzhi'
Subject: RE: LOI 221023

TO : Trading League Middle East DMCC

Ms. Bibijan Hojamyradova , Managing Director DIRECTOR

Date : 24th October 2023

Ref: PTC-24102023-27

Subject: Full Corporate Offer (FCO)

Dear Sirs,

We the undersigned company, Xin Rui JI Trad Company Limited  hereby confirms
with full legal and corporate responsibility and under penalty of perjury
that we are ready, willing, and able to supply light blend crude oil based
on following terms and conditions:

1.          Commodity:    crude oil API 33.9 (sulfur content 2.10)

2.      Quality :          Annex 1 with 5% tolerance

3.      Quantity:         1,000,000 bbls with 10% tolerance 

4.        Price :             minus 18.00 USD based on ice brent during 5
days during pricing period     (two days before vessel alongside  date and
vessel alongside  date and two days after vessel alongside  date)

5.      Delivery:          CFR QINGDAO CHINA  

6.      Payment:          buyer shall make 5 million USD down payment, after
that seller will load a vessel to sail out to the STS location, buyer will
make the remaining payment up to 100% payment latest by 24 hours after dip
test results and before discharge 

7.      Attachment list for trader company: The following list should be
attached with your ICPO:

1.      Analysis

2.     Refinery Quota

3.     Passport Copy of CEO.

4.     Company Profile.

5.     Trader License

Xin Rui JI Trad Co. Limited 

Commercial Department 

 

From: Александр Марасанов <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2023 8:48 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: LOI 221023