Subject: Delivery Status Notification (Failure)
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 2024 17:43:30 +0330

The following message to <[email-masked]> was undeliverable.
The reason for the problem:
5.1.1 - Bad destination email address 'reject'

Subject: A party of adult games
From: "Antonio" <[email-masked]>
To: "Antonio" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2024 04:45:02 +0330

Party invitation

  <https://i10.fotocdn.net/s131/7d1786839b0af23a/public_pin_l/2951196497.jpg>

Get ready for the most incredible and debaucherous event of the year!

We gather everyone who is ready to plunge into the world of passion at our 
lewd party!

What's in store for you?

Chic atmosphere: Trust us and we will make sure that your every fantasy 
becomes a reality!

Exclusive Entertainment: Our team of professional entertainers and DJs will 
give you a night to remember for a lifetime.

Unlimited Bar: Our bartenders know how to create cocktails that will make 
your heart beat faster.

Invitation strictly by list: We value your privacy and security. The party 
is only available to those who have received a special invitation.

For more information and to register, please fill out the application form 
and confirm your participation

Confirm participation <http://tiny.cc/9vojxz>

We look forward to seeing you there!