Subject: Message has been disinfected :LOI
From: "Baaboud Trading and Shipping" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 16:09:56 +0330

Good day,

We have sent you an LOI attached along with a detailed inquiry. Upon your
response, please provide us with your best offer.
You can reach us via call or WhatsApp at +9715062080374,

With best regards,

WITH KIND REGARDS,

BAABOUD TRADING & SHIPPING AGENCIES CO.

DINESH

OPERATION| Baaboud Lines .

SHIPS DIVISION : ABU ALHASAN BUILDING . AL-BAGHDADIYAH AL-GHARBIYAH - HAIL
St. – JEDDAH - KINGDOM OF SAUDI ARABIA

P.O. Box 3965   JED 22234

E-mail: [email-masked] |   <http://www.baaboud.net/> WWW.BAABOUD.NET

Tel.: +966 12    6270000  -  324/327 | Fax: +966 12    6271111

Working hours: 08:00 to 16:30 (Saturdays to Thursday)

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and
confidential. If the reader is not the intended recipient, or the agent of
the intended

recipient, any unauthorised use, disclosure, copying, distribution or
dissemination is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
communication in error,

please notify the sender immediately by telephone and return the message
to the above e-mail address.