Subject: ***SPAM*** RE: MT KASPER//SAILING INSTRUCTION/NOON REPORT
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Globalsi'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'chartering'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2023 08:45:02 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day, 

Please find following the Noon Report for 25-July-2023 / 12:00 LT (UTC + 0500) - Voy 01/23-L

NOON POSITION : (Posn: 09° 03.00' N   075° 17.0' E)

WEATHER:

Wind                                             :  SW x 4

Waves                                          :  SW x 2

Sea State                                     :  Mod

Current                                        :  0.2’ x NE

ETA – Tanjung Pelepas                  : 31-July-2023 /AM

Regards

Capt. Samir

Operation Manager 

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Monday, July 24, 2023 8:52 AM
To: 'Globalsi' <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked]' <[email-masked]>; 'chartering' <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT KASPER//SAILING INSTRUCTION/NOON REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day, 

Please find following the Noon Report for 23-July-2023 / 12:00 LT (UTC + 0500) - Voy 01/23-L

NOON POSITION : (Position: 15° 37.00' N   068° 50.0' E)

WEATHER:

Wind                                             :  SW x 6

Waves                                          :  SW x 5

Sea State                                     :  ROUGH

Current                                        :  0.7’ x NE

ETA – Tanjung Pelepas                  : 31-July-2023 /AM

VESSEL AWAITING DISCHARGE ORDER AND RE-DOC PLAN AT MALAYSIA. ALL DELAYES DUE TO LATE ISNTRUCTIONS WILL BE ON CHARTERER’S ACCOUNT.

Regards

Capt. Samir

Operation Manager 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, July 23, 2023 8:38 AM
To: 'Globalsi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT KASPER//SAILING INSTRUCTION/DEPARTURE REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day, 

Please find following the Noon Report for 22-July-2023 / 12:00 LT (UTC + 0500) - Voy 01/23-L

 

WEATHER:

Wind                                             :  SW x 6

Waves                                          :  SW x 5

Sea State                                     :  ROUGH

Current                                        :  0.8’ x NE

ETA – Tanjung Pelepas                  : 31-July-2023 /AM

 

Regards

Capt. Samir

Operation Manager 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2023 8:50 AM
To: 'Globalsi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT KASPER//SAILING INSTRUCTION/DEPARTURE REPORT

Dear Sir,

Good day, 

Please find following the Noon Report for 19-July-2023 / 12:00 LT (UTC + 0500) - Voy 01/23

NOON POSITION : (Posn: 26° 08.00' N   054° 56.0' E)

WEATHER:

Wind                                             :  Sly x 2

Waves                                          :  Sly x 1

Sea State                                     :  Mod

Sea Temp                                    :  29°  C

Current                                        :  0.8’ x Nw 

ETA – Tanjung Pelepas                  : 31-July-2023 /AM

Regards

Capt. Samir

Operation Manager 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2023 11:18 AM
To: 'Globalsi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT KASPER//SAILING INSTRUCTION/DEPARTURE REPORT

Good day,

 

Please  find the following Subj. vessel’s departure report, FYKR.

17-July-2023

1024Lt: Compt Loading

2200Lt: Document on board

2306Lt: All Clear

2318Lt: Aft Tug Cast off

18-July-2023

0018Lt: Hoses Cleared

0054Lt: COSP.

ETA Tanjung Pelepas-Malaysia: 31-July-2023 / 0030Lt

 

We are still awaiting for detailed discharge order since past two days, all costs which may occurs due to missing of clear instruction will be on charterer’s account.

 

Regards

Capt. Samir

Operation Manager 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2023 9:38 AM
To: 'Globalsi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT KASPER//SAILING INSTRUCTION

Good day,

Below Loading report FYI, Awaiting sailing instruction.

16th July,23 // 2000

Cargo Nominated -

1,67,905 m3

Qtty on Board (TOV) - 108331 m3

To load - 59574 m3

Avg Rate(Last 4 Hours) - 5321 m3

E.T.C - 1200 LT / 17th July,23 as per Mother Vessel advice

Regards

Capt. Samir

Operation Manager 

 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, July 16, 2023 12:01 PM
To: 'Globalsi' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked]' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 'chartering' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT KASPER//SAILING INSTRUCTION

Dear Sir,

Refer to below loading report vessel will complete loading on 17/July at 0700, hence we request you to send sailing instruction after completion of loading.

Awaiting yours.

Regards

Capt. Samir

Operation Manager 

 

From: Globalsi <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2023 10:06 AM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: Re: MT KASPER//VOYAGE ORDER

Dear Samir

Vessel go to this location ASAP :

TBA, SUEZMAX, KAZ

MV: SHIBA 

DV: LEON 

PILOT: P11

L/M: L11

TUG#1: TANGO1

TUG#2: TANGO2

VHF CH: 8

POSITION:

29 20 N

049 20 E

Best Regards

 

 

On Tue, 4 Jul 2023 at 13:41 <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

…KIND REMINDER…

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Monday, July 3, 2023 1:37 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: MT KASPER//VOYAGE ORDER

…RE-SENDING…

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, July 2, 2023 10:25 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: MT KASPER//VOYAGE ORDER

Dear All,

Good evening 

Refer to sub vessel fixture please advise voyage order/loading instruction.

 

Regards

Capt. Samir

Operation Manager