Subject: Pre-arrival update, MT ARTURA, Due August 2023, Ref no.:NPEC23/08182/OPG
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'ali.hps'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'moloudi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2023 18:17:30 +0430

Subject: Pre-arrival update, MT ARTURA, Due August 2023, Ref
no.:NPEC23/08182/OPG

Dear all

Greetings!

We are pleased to bring your kind attention the followings:

Vessel’s ETB: 

As per terminal, subject vessel will be berth at 1800 hrs. on 17/08/2023.

Designated jetty and berth:

As per terminal, subject vessel will be berthed to T-Jetty berth NO.05

 

Weather condition for next 3 days:

Bandar-e Ganaveh Weather Today (1–3 days)

Mostly dry. Warm (max 37°C on Sun morning, min 34°C on Thu night). Wind will
be generally light.

 

SOURCE:  <https://www.weather-forecast.com/>
https://www.weather-forecast.com/

 

More details will be advised accordingly. 

 

NPEC Persons in charge: 

Operations manager:

Name

:

Farid Nikrou

Cell

:

+989166134673

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Deputy of Operations Manager:

Name

:

Capt. Mohammad moloudi

Cell

:

+989171883512

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Laboratories Manager:

Name

:

Dr. Mohammad mahdi nouri

Cell

:

+98 912 087 7399

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Coordinators:

Name

:

Fatemeh Omraninasab

Cell

:

+989044309445

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Name

:

Zahra Alipour

Cell

:

+989044779101

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Alternative contact:

Name

:

Ali Hassanpour

Cell

:

+989128501868

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

 

This communication contains information which is confidential and is
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) only. The unauthorized
reading, disclosure or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information contained in it is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it. The
contents of this message do not reflect the opinion of NIKAN PETROLEUM
EXCHANGE CONTROL (NPEC) or any of its affiliates except to the extent that
it relates to their official business

 

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Thursday, August 17, 2023 11:02 AM
To: [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Cc: 'ali.hps' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
'moloudi' <[email-masked]>; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]
Subject: Pre-arrival update, MT ARTURA, Due August 2023, Ref
no.:NPEC23/08182/OPG

Subject: Pre-arrival update, MT ARTURA, Due August 2023, Ref
no.:NPEC23/08182/OPG

Dear Sir,

Greetings!

We are pleased to bring your kind attention to the following:

Terminal’s berthing prospect:

Berthing operation has not been declared by terminal so far.

More details will be advised accordingly.

NPEC Persons in charge: 

You may keep in touch with our operation team entire the operation on
24hrs/7days basis. Our contact details are as follows:

Operations manager:

Name

:

Farid Nikrou

Cell

:

+989166134673

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Deputy of Operations Manager:

Name

:

Capt. Mohammad moloudi

Cell

:

+989171883512

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Laboratories Manager:

Name

:

Dr. Mohammad mahdi nouri

Cell

:

+98 912 087 7399

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Coordinators:

Name

:

Fatemeh Omraninasab

Cell

:

+989044309445

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Name

:

Zahra Alipour

Cell

:

+989044779101

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Alternative contact:

Name

:

Ali Hassanpour

Cell

:

+989128501868

Email

:

[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> > 
Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2023 5:01 PM
To: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> 
Cc: 'ali.hps' <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ; 'moloudi'
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> ;
[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 
Subject: Confirmation, MT ARTURA, Due August 2023, Ref no.:NPEC23/08182/OPG

 

Confirmation

Date

:

13.08.2023

Vessel

:

ARTURA

Att.

:

TBA

Quantity

:

700,000 BBLS

Survey type

:

Loading supervision

Due

:

August 2023

Ref No.

:

NPEC23/08182/OPG

Port

:

KILO

 

Dear Sir,

In reply to your Verbal appointment dated 29.07.2023, we have the pleasure
in enclosing a detailed confirmation as outlined below:

 

A.	Scope of work:

Pre-arrival updates:

*	Vessel ETA
*	Terminal berthing prospects
*	Berth status
*	Weather condition

Shore tank(s)/Line allocation, sampling and box up:

*	Sampling from shore tank(s) and box up. (For box up, we need
terminal’s authorization)
*	Witnessing of Analysis of shore taken samples at supplier Lab

Ship Arrival report:

*	Key meeting with Vessel’s master/Chief officer and terminal’s
representatives
*	Ship tanks pre-loading inspection by means of From Deck level
*	Determination of ship’s OBQ
*	Determination of ship’s bunker upon arrival
*	Slop and ballast reports on arrival

Loading supervision report entire the operation:

*	Sampling from ship’s manifold at the time of commencement of loading
*	Sampling from first foot
*	Shore line verification (if applicable)
*	Updating throughout the operation
*	Preparing survey report and documents.
*	Ship’s loaded quantity determination

B.	B/L Quantity determination:

B/L quantity determination will be Shore based metering calculation.

C.	Quality determination:

Following tests to be conducted at supplier’s lab on custody samples:

*	Shore tank(s) composite:

No.

Test parameter

Unit

Method

1

API

---

ASTM D-1298

2

Water

vol%

ASTM D-4006

3

Salt

mg/l

IP 77

4

Sulphur

wt%

ASTM D-4294

5

H2S

ppm

Iodometry

 

D.	Sampling and distribution:

Following samples to be taken during loading supervision:

No.

Sample description

Number of samples

Sample size

Container

Sampling method

Distribution

1

Shore Tank (s)

4

2.5 lit

SC

TMB

A.1 to vessel master

B. 1 to lab

C. 2 to our custody for 90 days

2

Ship tank(s) composite after loading

4

2.5 lit

SC

TMB

A.1 to vessel master

B. 3 to our custody for 90 days

E.	Survey fee:

Survey fee as per aforementioned scope of work will be as per agreed rate.

F.	Client’s contact details:

Following staff will receive our updates entire the operation.

Mr. Sadr.

G.	NPEC Persons in charge:

You may keep in touch with our operation team entire the operation on
24hrs/7days basis. Our contact details are as follows:

Operations manager:

Name

:

Farid Nikrou

Cell

:

+989166134673

Email

:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Deputy of Operations Manager:

Name

:

Capt. Mohammad moloudi

Cell

:

+989171883512

Email

:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Laboratories Manager:

Name

:

Dr. Mohammad mahdi nouri

Cell

:

+98 912 087 7399

Email

:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Head of Coordinators:

Name

:

Leila Amidi

Cell

:

+989122823897

Email

:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Coordinators:

Name

:

Fatemeh Omraninasab

Cell

:

+989044309445

Email

:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Name

:

Zahra Alipour

Cell

:

+989044779101

Email

:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Alternative contact:

Name

:

Ali Hassanpour

Cell

:

+989128501868

Email

:

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Very truly yours

Nikan Petroleum Exchange Control Co.,

Ms. Leila. Amidi| Operation Department  
Telephone: 09122823897

Fax: +7791570034

E-Mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Co.,

This communication contains information which is confidential and is
intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) only. The unauthorized
reading, disclosure or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution,
copying or use of this communication or the information contained in it is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and then destroy any copies of it. The
contents of this message do not reflect the opinion of NIKAN PETROLEUM
EXCHANGE CONTROL (NPEC) or any of its affiliates except to the extent that
it relates to their official business