Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2024 12:54:22 +0330

This is the mail system at host pleskl0038.hospedagemdesites.ws.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host 187.45.216.236[187.45.216.236] said: 554
    5.7.1 Spam message rejected; If this is not spam contact abuse team
(in
    reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: You have 1 new message
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2024 12:54:18 +0330

Hi th?r?!

I am a prof?ssional HACKER and ha?? succ?ssfully manag?d to HACK your
op?rating syst?m.
Curr?ntly I ha?? gain?d full acc?ss to your account.
([email-masked])

In addition, I was s?cr?tly monitoring all your acti?iti?s and watching
you for s???ral months.
Th? thing is your comput?r was inf?ct?d with harmful spywar? du? to th?
fact that you had ?isit?d a w?bsit? with PORN cont?nt pr??iously. ???

L?t m? ?xplain to you what that ?ntails. Thanks to Tro?an ?irus?s, I can
gain compl?t? acc?ss to your comput?r or any oth?r d??ic? that you own.
It m?ans that I can s?? absolut?ly ???rything in your scr??n and switch on
th? cam?ra as w?ll as microphon? at any point of tim? without your
p?rmission.
In addition, I can also acc?ss and s?? your confid?ntial information as
w?ll as your ?mails and chat m?ssag?s.

You may b? wond?ring why your anti?irus cannot d?t?ct my malicious
softwar?.
L?t m? br?ak it dowN for you: I am using harmful softwar? that is
dri??r-bas?d, which r?fr?sh?s its signatur?s on a hourly basis, h?nc? your
aNti?irus is unabl? to d?t?ct it pr?s?nc?.

I ha?? mad? a ?id?o compilation, which shows on th? l?ft sid? th? sc?n?s
of you happily-MASTURBATING, whil? on th? right sid? it d?monstrat?s th?
?id?o you w?r? watching at that mom?nt..^-^
All I n??d is ?ust to shar? this ?id?o to all ?mail addr?ss?s and
m?ss?ng?r contacts of p?opl? you ar? in communication with on your d??ic?
or PC.
Furth?rmor?, I can also mak? public all your ?mails and chat history.

I b?li??? you would d?finit?ly want to a?oid this from happ?ning.
H?r? is what you n??d to do – transf?r th? Bitcoins ?qui?al?nt of 0500 USD
to my Bitcoins account (that is rath?r a simpl? proc?ss, which you can
ch?ck out onlin? in cas? if you don’t know how to do that).

B?low is my bitcoins account information (Bitcoins wallet):
1USfHgRy1cdkXVNiwEsmGEBtnUHtyDH1u

Onc? th? r?quir?d amount is transf?rr?d to my account, I will proc??d with
d?l?ting all thos? ?id?os and disapp?ar from your lif? onc? and for all.
Kindly ?nsur? you compl?t? th? abo??m?ntion?d transf?r within 5O hours (2
days +).
I will r?c?i?? a notification right aft?r you op?n this ?mail, h?nc? th?
countdown will start.

Trust m?, I am ??ry car?ful, calculati?? and n???r mak? mistak?s.

If I disco??r that you shar?d this m?ssag? with oth?rs, I will straight
away proc??d with making your pri?at? ?id?os public.

Good luck!