Subject: RE: MT PENTA : PAYMENT OF THE BROKERAGE INVOICE AGAINST 60% FREIGHT INVOICE AND 3 DEMURRAGE INVOICES
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Capt. Rochin'" <[email-masked]>, "'TETIS GLOBAL'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>, "'Sayyed Hosseini'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 19:40:05 +0330

Dear Captain,

Good evening,

We hereby instruct Mt penta I to discharge as per agent instruction into our
storage tanks in Dong Jia Kou terminal.

For the payment we confirm to make the payments as soon as possible.

Appreciate if your good vessel confirms to berth tomorrow.

Also we have mt papa in your charter and we confirm that you can hold mt
papa cargo till full payment of penta I which is under process.

We are looking for long term and these payments will be done as soon as
possible.

 

Regards,

OPt department 

From: Capt. Rochin <[email-masked]> 
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2023 3:07 PM
To: TETIS GLOBAL <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; Sayyed Hosseini
<[email-masked]>; Elyas Niroomand Toomaj
<[email-masked]>; Capt. Rochin <[email-masked]>
Subject: MT PENTA : PAYMENT OF THE BROKERAGE INVOICE AGAINST 60% FREIGHT
INVOICE AND 3 DEMURRAGE INVOICES

Dear Sir.

Good day.

Please arrange to pay sum of the all 4 Brokerage invoices issued against 60%
of the freight invoice 3 demurrage invoices ( Demurrage invoice No.1 , No.2
& No.3 )  of MT PENTA as issued earlier to the holder of the ID as attached
in UAE which to be paid in AED in cash.

Name : Muhammed Nizam Saidumada Kulathintavida Kunhamoo  

ID No. : 784-1996-4914369-2

WhatsApp Only  : +971569864343

Brokerage for 60% Freight invoice =      476,507 AED

Brokerage for 1st Demurrage invoice =  437,835  AED

Brokerage for 2nd Demurrage invoice =  156,081  AED

Brokerage for 3rd Demurrage invoice =  280,946  AED

Total                                                         =  1,351,369
AED

 

Please provide receipt as soon as payment is made.

Best Regards.

Capt. Rochin.