Subject: ANTHEA // Voy 05 - 2023 / Loading STS / SOF
From: "ANTHEA" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Ops3 oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Msi2 lazarmarine'" <[email-masked]>, "'Tech15'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techmgmt5'" <[email-masked]>, "'Opsmgmt oceanlink-maritime'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 09:57:19 GMT

Dear Jijin,

Good day,

Pls find below SOF for today’s movement at Singapore EOPL :

15th Dec. ‘23

0642 LT : Anchor aweigh 

0806 LT : Arrived RV position

1530 LT : Vsl anchored S’pore EOPL // Posn. 01° 42.9’ N, 104° 39.9’ E.

ROBs :

HSFO – 2202.89 MT

VLSFO – 1545.0 MT

LSMGO – 346.2 MT          

25th Dec. ‘23

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness tendered

29th Dec. ‘23

0006 LT : Anchor aweigh

0236 LT : Anchored STS location, 01° 58.0’N / 104° 41.5’ E

01st Jan. ‘24

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

02nd Jan. ‘24

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

03rd Jan. ‘24

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

04th Jan. ‘23

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

05th Jan. ‘23

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

06th Jan. ’24 

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

1424 LT : Mooring Master on board

2130 LT : Bunker Barge ‘’AFIYAN’’ delivered 02 nos cargo hoses (10’’ each)
on board

07th Jan. ‘23

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

08th Jan. ‘23

0001 LT : 0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

1354 LT : Fender tug, ‘’APS 9’’ alongside 

1400 LT : Aft baby fender connected

1406 LT : ‘’APS 9’’ made fast port quarter for undertaking fender repairs

09th Jan. ‘23

0001 LT : Notice of Readiness re tendered

1130 LT : Tug ‘APS 9’ cast off

1142 LT – 1200 LT : Partial fendering completed // 02 nos Primary fenders &
01 no. Baby fender f’ord / awaiting 02 primary fenders

1242 LT : Tug ‘APS 9’  all fast aft

1300 LT : Previous Mooring Master disembarked, replaced by new Mooring
Master  

10th Jan. ‘23

1000 LT : Fender boat ‘’SEA DRAGON 01’’ alongside

1006 LT : Mooring Master from M. T. BOREAS aboard

1012 LT : ‘’SEA DRAGON 01’’ all fast port side

1512 LT : Fender Tug ‘’APS 09’’ cast off

1524 LT : Resumed fendering 

1542 LT : Completed fendering (pending 02 nos aft Primary fenders)

1612 LT : Mooring Master for M. T. BOREAS disembarked

Vessel will proceed for STS first daylight on 11th Jan. ’24 / awaiting
weather.

1930 LT : Anchor aweigh

1955 LT : Pre Mooring tool box meeting

2036 LT : First Line Ashore / Comm’d Mooring

2200 LT : Vsl fast 02 head lines / 02 spring lines f’ord / 04 stern lines /
02 spring lines aft & 02 breast lines from MV aft

2236 LT : 03 nos stern line mooring tails from own vsl & 02 mooring tails
from MV parted

2242 LT : Mooring operation aborted

2348 LT : Vsl anchored in posn. 02° 05.1’ N / 104° 50.2’ E

Vessel will proceed for STS mooring on 11th AM, 0600 LT WSNP.

11th Jan. ‘23

0642 LT : Anchor aweigh

0930 LT : First line ashore / Comm’d mooring

1130 LT : All fast to MV // 04 + 02 f’ord & aft (own vsl) / 02 + 02 f’ord &
aft (MV)

1154 LT : MV anchored in posn. 02° 05.15’N / 104° 47.48’ E

1248 LT – 1330 LT : Hose connection – MV side

1330 LT : Ch. Off. & Duty Off transferred to MV for tank gauging &
calculations

1500 LT : Completed tank inspection

1500 LT – 1530 LT : Cargo calculations

1542 LT – 1630 LT : Cargo system line up 

1700 LT : Vessel tendered readiness to MV to commence loading

1712 LT : Comm’d loading 

Shall keep you posted.

Thanks & best Regards,

Capt. Tarun Karkera

MASTER

M. T. ANTHEA

Phones:

VSAT - +12028641335

Iridium - +881677116620

Email - [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>