Subject: DUPLIC DYNAMIC- Steering gear motor no.2 starting issue ( Emergency steering)
From: "DUPLIC DYNAMIC" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Tech4 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'Techdr | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Marine | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'commercial'" <[email-masked]>, "'Mr. Muzart'" <[email-masked]>, "'Purchase1 | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>, "'DPA-CSO | Symphony'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 19:25:37 +0600

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day

 

Please be informed that steering gear motor no.2 found starting & stopping
continuously after start command is given, the motor is running only for few
seconds, then stopping & again starting. This process continues unless we
give stop command.

Please note that, so far we have checked timers, aux. switches, control
card, aux. contacts etc.

Fault finding is in progress, shall update on this accordingly. 

Best regards

Zakir Hussain Tantry

Chief Engineer

 

Thanks & Best Regards

Capt. AJAY VIR SINGH

MASTER

M T DUPLIC DYNAMIC

E mail: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

Satphone: +44 2033932074 (Master)

                      +870 773063450 (Bridge)