Subject: Re:QUOTATION 60,000Mt
From: "Chartering l PacMaK DB" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 13:15:01 +0330

Dear Commercial Team,

Good day!

Please provide us with the price quotation along with specifications for
the items listed in the attached file.

Best Regards,

Nikos ARCHONTIS

Chartering Manager 

PacMaK DB Marine Group  

HP: +30 697 9077 135 (WA) 

Office:  +65 6592 0731 / +65 6592 0728  / +65 6527 3489 

E: [email-masked]   

W: www.pacmakdb.com   

Address:  

3 Shenton way,   

#16-02A, Shenton House 

Singapore 068805 

PacMaK DB Marine Group of companies 

PacMaK DB Naval Charterers & Consultants (Pte.) Ltd. - Singapore 

PacMaK DB Naval Charterers & Consultants Inc. - Houston, USA  

PacMaK DB Naval Charterers & Consultants Private Limited - Chennai, India 
PacMaK DB Naval Charterers & Consultants IKE - Athens, Greece 

PacMaK DB Maritime Services Pte. Ltd. - Singapore 

PacMaK DB Maritime Services SAS - Cartagena, Colombia  

PacMaK DB Maritime Services Sdn. Bhd. - Johor, Malaysia