Subject: VLCC 511 V. 0523 - ESTIMATED PDA FOR LOADING AT KH ISLAND
From: "MBB" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'MB'" <[email-masked]>, "'MBB'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2023 00:45:14 +0330

Dear sirs

Good day. hope you are fine and doing well.

Hereby would like to pleasantly put our great appreciation for your kind
support and trusting us to act as your agent on subject call for which make
you sure of our best endeavor to provide you with qualified services so that
to meet satisfaction of your team as well as any other concerned parties who
might be somehow involved .

Enclosed you will find estimated port DA for subject call at KH for your
perusal. In view of the fact that the loading optn is fast and your concerns
for quick turnaround of vessel,  Your prompt action on advance payment of
subject PDA before loading completion is highly appreciated. 

P.S. the attached PDA is calculated with the assumption of loading at the
jetty but if loading to be carried out at OPL and or STS, then necessary
revision will be provided in due time.

Pls confirm safe receipt.

Best Rgds

Operations Dept