Subject: RE: URGENT ATTENTION AND ACTION REQUIRED
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'Niek | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Elyas Niroomand'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Rene | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Aref | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Emre | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Gene | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>, "'Yunshu | Gemini General Trading'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 14:04:50 +0330

Dear Niek,

Sorry our secretary made a mistake and I was in the meeting as well.

Attached please find the correct file .

Regards,

Elyas

From: Niek | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, October 29, 2023 11:14 AM
To: Elyas Niroomand ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>; 
Du Guangzhi ([email-masked]) <[email-masked]>
Cc: Rene | Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>; Aref | 
Gemini General Trading <[email-masked]>; Emre | Gemini 
General Trading <[email-masked]>; Gene | Gemini General 
Trading <[email-masked]>; Yunshu | Gemini General Trading 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: URGENT ATTENTION AND ACTION REQUIRED
Importance: High

Dear Elyas & Dear Mr. Du Guangzhi,

We just received a disturbing phone call from our bank in China that there 
are errors in the attached signed contract. There are differences between 
the signed contract and the signed invoice. We must revise the original 
draft-contract and sign it again with the speed of lightning! In the 
contract is only mentioning of heavy crude but there must mentioning of 
light and heavy crude. Agreed was a CIF delivery and a DES delivery.

Please revise and correct the draft-contract with great urgency and send it 
to us for signing. Our bank and bank officers are waiting for it.

I sincerely apologize that I did not saw it before. I signed to fast due to 
the time pressure. Still no excuse for this kind of lack of professionalism. 
Will not happen again at our side.

Kind Regards | Met vriendelijke groet| 亲切的问候 | با کمال احترام|مع خالص تحياتي 
| С Уважением Ник Терсиинг

Websites:

www.geminigroupofcompanies.com <http://www.geminigroupofcompanies.com/>

www.atlasfse.com <http://www.atlasfse.com/>

Confidentiality notice: this message, together with its annexes, may contain 
information strictly confidential or privileged and is intended only for the 
addressee(s) identified above, who only may use, copy and, under his/their 
responsibility, further disseminate it. If you are not the intended 
recipient or have read it without entitlement, please be aware that keeping, 
copying, disseminating or distributing this message to persons other than 
the addressee(s) is strictly forbidden and transmit it immediately back to 
the sender, deleting the original message received.