Subject: RE: DIAMOND II-DANIEL/ONDEN GENERAL TRADING/OUTSTANDING DEMURRAGE PAYMENTS
From: "operation" <[email-masked]>
To: "'janati'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'tahouri'" <[email-masked]>, "'Shomali'" <[email-masked]>, "'Saeidi'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Moradzadeh'" <[email-masked]>, "'amir-goudarzi'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2024 16:17:27 +0330

Dear Mr. JANATI 

Good day 

 Kindly note that for the DIAMOND contract 

We need to clarify bad weather times as we experienced some bad weather 

 Preventing STS operations from being carried out 

Based on the contract bad weather time demurrage is split in half 

Same for Daniel apply as we have paid all fright and no pending payment for
fright 

I have asked your operation team to send us both ships SOF and try to find
the best mutually agreed timing 

Meanwhile, we are not stopping your invoices and payment is regularly being
processed 

As Mr. SHOMALI confirms we have a good level of cooperation between the two
companies 

Very best regards 

Operation team 

 

From: janati [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Wednesday, January 31, 2024 2:33 PM
To: [email-masked]; 'operation' <[email-masked]>
Cc: 'tahouri' <[email-masked]>; 'Shomali' <[email-masked]>; 'Saeidi'
<[email-masked]>; [email-masked]; 'Moradzadeh'
<[email-masked]>; 'amir-goudarzi' <[email-masked]>;
[email-masked]
Subject: DIAMOND II-DANIEL/ONDEN GENERAL TRADING/OUTSTANDING DEMURRAGE
PAYMENTS

Dear sir,

Good day,

Ref. below table kindly requested to update us about pending demurrage
payments.

REF.

VSL.

CHARTERER

C/P DATE

INVOICE NO.

INVOICE DATE

AMOUNT

STATUS

1

DIAMONDII

SEPEHR ENERGY

14.11.2023

202301157

22.11.2023

AED 906,954.43

PAID

2

DIAMONDII

SEPEHR ENERGY

14.11.2023

202400007

07.01.2024

AED 2,304,493.68

PAID

3

DIAMONDII

SEPEHR ENERGY

14.11.2023

202400036

15.01.2024

AED 1,762,800.00

PENDING

4

DIAMONDII

SEPEHR ENERGY

14.11.2023

202400048

22.01.2024

AED 1,542,450.00

PENDING

5

DANIEL

ONDEN 

14.12.2023

202400049

22.01.2024

AED 1,322,100.00

PENDING

6

DANIEL

ONDEN 

14.12.2023

202400080

28.01.2024

AED 1,322,100.00

PENDING

Best regard

B. Jannati

Phone: +982123803211

Email: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> 

            [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>