Subject: Back Up Your Linodes
From: "Linode No-Reply" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2024 11:32:26 +0330

We're working on integrating Linode and Akamai. Learn more 
<https://www.linode.com/blog/linode/a-bold-new-approach-to-the-cloud/> .

  <https://pages.linode.com/rs/129-VQU-890/images/akamai-logo%402x.png>

Back Up Your Linodes

Enable automatic, on-demand Linode Backups

  <https://brand.us-east-1.linodeobjects.com/images/backups-fc-blk.png>

Protect your data as you build and scale with full-disk daily and weekly 
backups of your Linodes. Backups can be easily restored or deployed to 
existing or new Linodes whenever necessary.

Read Our Guide on Enabling Backups 
<https://www.linode.com/docs/products/storage/backups/guides/enable?utm_source=onboarding_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=onboardingB_backup>

Watch this YouTube video (and follow our channel) for step-by-step 
instructions on how to use Linode Backups, Snapshots, and Images.

 <https://youtu.be/UNlJUzQrBBI?utm_source=onboarding_email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=onboardingB_backup>

--

Akamai

Copyright © 2024 Linode, LLC, 249 Arch Street, Philadelphia, PA, 19106. All 
rights reserved.

855-4-LINODE (855-454-6633) Intl.: +1 609-380-7100 Email us 
<mailto:mailto:[email-masked]>

You have received this email because you indicated that you'd like to 
receive updates and tips about your Linode account. To unsubscribe or change 
your email preferences: Subscription Center 
<https://www.linode.com/subscription-center/>

Support <https://www.linode.com/support>  | Community 
<https://www.linode.com/community/questions/>  | Product Docs 
<https://www.linode.com/products/>  | Guides 
<https://www.linode.com/docs/guides/>