Subject: Letter from Puyuan Trade Co. - BL No. PNSB/BL/03/3101/23 dated 25th January 2023
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2023 13:28:45 +0330

TO : QINGDAO PORT INTERNATIONAL LIMITED COMPNAY 

Date : 7th November  2023

Ref: PTC-07112023-30

Dear Sir, 

 

Regarding attached BL No. PNSB/BL/03/3101/23 dated 25th January 2023 for
the cargo which was on board of the Mt. Penta I vessel and discharged in
Dong Jia Kou storage tanks , and attached tank receipts of the 8022,8013,
8040 and M11 which is under the name of "AEELEEN TRADING COMPANY" and
attached custom declaration documents please advise following items:

1.	At the date of 2023-06-12, with the attached letter the title has
been transferred to "Puyuan Trade Co. Limited" ( this letter has been send
to the port with attached screen shot) 

2.	At the date of 2023-09-02, with the attached letter the title has
be transferred back to "CASDO HK LIMITED" ( this letter has been send to
the port with attached screen shot)

We need to clarify that during the time of 2023-06-12 till 2023-09-02, the
title of the cargo has been transferred to our company which is "Puyuan
Trade Co. Limited " or not and we have any control of the cargo during
this time ( 2023-06-12 till 2023-09-02) or not ?

3.	At the date of 2023-07-20 (20th July 2023)  the cargo which is in
the tank No. M11  has been transferred to the tank No. 7004 cargo, please
advise if there is any changes in the title owner of the cargo during this
transfer ? 

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Puyuan Trade Company Limited