Subject: Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
From: "Mail Delivery System" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 00:47:19 +0330

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its
recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed:

  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.30.97]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302). [VI1EUR03FT042.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com
2024-03-14T21:17:02.039Z 08DC4401E8C36E71]
  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.30.97]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302). [VI1EUR03FT042.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com
2024-03-14T21:17:01.992Z 08DC4401E8C36E71]
  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.30.97]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302). [VI1EUR03FT042.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com
2024-03-14T21:17:01.976Z 08DC4401E8C36E71]
  [email-masked]
    host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com [104.47.30.97]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550 5.5.0 Requested action not taken: mailbox unavailable
(S2017062302).
  [email-masked]
    host extmail.bpbb.bigpond.com [203.42.22.10]
    SMTP error from remote mail server after RCPT
TO:<[email-masked]>:
    550-5.1.1 [email-masked] recipient rejected. Recipient does
not
    550 5.1.1 exist. IB603A