Subject: RE: SPA Atma Puyuan - request for urgent reply
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj'" <[email-masked]>, "'Majid'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2023 09:48:42 -0700

Dear Roberto,

Good evening,

I have checked and accepted almost all the items except the bank guarantee 
as after arriving the vessel in Brazil before discharge the buyer shall pay 
us 100%.

Please sign and send it back to us.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>
Sent: Sunday, October 22, 2023 12:47 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: 'Elyas Niroomand Toomaj' <[email-masked]>; 'Majid' 
<[email-masked]>
Subject: SPA Atma Puyuan - request for urgent reply

Dear Majid and Elyas,

Wish you are all well.

I had sent the draft below on October the 10th for revision but so far I 
have not received any response.

Could you please let me know if your group is still interested in moving 
ahead with the swap project?

I will be most grateful if you could send a quick reply, just yes or no.

We have been negotiating it since the 3rd of May, which means that in a few 
days it will reach 6 months, but so far we have not been able to conclude 
it.

Thanks in advance for your urgent answer.

Kind regards,

Roberto