Subject: RE: RE: RE: DDU- rosl - c117-01-M(1)- final20231212
From: <[email-masked]>
To: "'gkx'" <[email-masked]>, "'info'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'info-china'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2023 13:55:05 +0330

Dear Sir,

Good day,

Thank you for the follow up.

Please find attached Proforma invoice.

For each step it would be appreciated to check with us for any action.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: gkx <[email-masked]>
Sent: Thursday, December 21, 2023 9:00 AM
To: info <[email-masked]>; 'info' <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: RE: RE: DDU- rosl - c117-01-M(1)- final20231212

Dear,

Attached please find we singed contact.

Please send the PI for down payment.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

----------Reply to Message----------

On Wed, Dec 20, 2023 19:42 PM info<[email-masked] 
<mailto:[email-masked]> > wrote:

Dear Sir,

Attached please find the signed contract.

It would be appreciated if you sign and revert.

Looking forward to hearing from you very soon.

Regards,

Commercial department

From: gkx <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2023 10:47 AM
To: info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; info 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re:RE: DDU- rosl - c117-01-M(1)- final20231212

你好，

附件是经双方商谈之后的修改定稿的合同，请尽快确认回签！

还有，

请提前准备一下卖方鑫瑞吉公司的

1股权信息

2股东

3法定代表人及国籍护照信息

4商业登记条例

5银行开户许可证明，

一并邮件回复

高可勋 总经理

GAO KEXUN  General Manager

青岛丝路能交发展有限公司

Qingdao Silk Road Energy Exchange Development Co.,Ltd.

中国青岛市李沧区大崂路1002号1402室

Room 1402, No.1002, Dalao Road, Licang District, Qingdao City, China

电话/TEL：(+86) 0532-68987017

传真/Fax：(+86) 0532-68987009

------------------ Original ------------------

From:  "info"<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;

Date:  Sat, Dec 16, 2023 05:44 PM

To:  "'gkx'"<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; 
"info"<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >;

Subject:  RE: DDU- rosl - c117-01-M(1)- final20231212

Dear Sir,

I trust this message finds you well.

Enclosed herewith, please find the executed contract.

Your timely remittance of the initial down payment is kindly requested to 
expedite the issuance of the Proforma invoice.

Anticipating your prompt attention to this matter and looking forward to 
your response at your earliest convenience.

Best regards,

Commercial department

From: gkx <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Friday, December 15, 2023 6:42 AM
To: info <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; info 
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: DDU- rosl - c117-01-M(1)- final20231212
Importance: High

DEAR MY FRIENDS,

I HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL

I AM KEXUN GAO,I HAVE GOT YOUR SPA, AND PLS CHECK THE ATTACHED FINAL SPA, 
BUT Before signing and sealing, our company would like to  request 
confirmation from your side on the following matters: 1. Confirm the seller’sUS 
dollar receiving account details, which will be reviewed and confirmed by 
the buyer’s payment bank; 2. The berthing date of the vessel; 3. in custum 
declaration, The consignee and domestic consumption unit should be put 
according to  buyer's requirements; 4. All valid documents should be 
exchanged through the official  emails specified in the contract between the 
buyer and seller to maintain legal validity; 5.  The executive team of this 
Contract from both sides should  include  but not limited to business 
personnel, financial personnel, etc. and should  communicate directly 
through WeChat groups  and maintain smooth communication during the whole 
transaction time.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR NEED CLARIFICATION, PLS DONT HESITATE TO 
CONTACT ME I AM HERE TO HELP.

WARM REGARDS.

高可勋 总经理

GAO KEXUN  General Manager

青岛丝路能交发展有限公司

Qingdao Silk Road Energy Exchange Development Co.,Ltd.

中国青岛市李沧区大崂路1002号1402室

Room 1402, No.1002, Dalao Road, Licang District, Qingdao City, China

电话/TEL：(+86) 0532-68987017

传真/Fax：(+86) 0532-68987009

手机/phone，微信/Weichat：18905429887